Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Janicke is a mistake on heisenberg...
    Uncertainty Principle strikes again!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Just listened to the Joe Shawhan Show. They were talking about promotions for hockey. My idea is to have a busload or two of fans to make a road trip to Madison for our series with Badgers. Make it a weekend package with tickets and a one night hotel stay on October 26-27th. Maybe it could be organized by The Blueline Club, The Misfits. or the University. Just throwing a suggestion out there. I would make for a fun weekend for students and any locals who would want to attend. Hotels should be available that weekend, the Badger football team is at Northwestern.
      Only problem as of now is that game times for the series is not set yet.
      Last edited by Wi.Huskies Fan; 07-23-2018, 03:44 PM.
      MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
      2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Busloads of fans at road games is always a good idea. I'm in favour of the idea.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
          Just listened to the Joe Shawhan Show. They were talking about promotions for hockey. My idea is to have a busload or two of fans to make a road trip to Madison for our series with Badgers. Make it a weekend package with tickets and a one night hotel stay on October 26-27th. Maybe it could be organized by The Blueline Club, The Misfits. or the University. Just throwing a suggestion out there. I would make for a fun weekend for students and any locals who would want to attend. Hotels should be available that weekend, the Badger football team is at Northwestern.
          Only problem as of now is that game times for the series is not set yet.
          Games tend to be at 7 when football is out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
            Busloads of fans at road games is always a good idea. I'm in favour of the idea.

"Favour"? This is why we need to build that wall with Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
              As long as the UP is on the north side of it.

And Justin Trudeau will pay for it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                Congratulations to Cam. Norwich is getting a good guy and wonderful coach. Hope it works out well for both him and the school.
                this
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

me too. must maintain our reputation as fans who travels well.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Comment

its still warm and sunny and summery and I am already getting itchy for hockey.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                      Then how will you quickly get to Potsdam?

Normally, cross at the Soo, take the Trans Canada to Prescott, cross back in, take Rt 38 to Rt 68 to Canton and then Rt. 11 to Potsdam. 2 day trip.

Otherwise, it's toll road central and add a day.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                        And Justin Trudeau will pay for it?
                        No, all Canadiens will help pay for it. And if they are still short on funding then maybe some Canadians will have to step up and help out as well, you know, as a favour to their fellow countrymen.
                        Ryan
                        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                        Originally posted by geezer
                        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                        Originally posted by manurespreader
                        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Normally, cross at the Soo, take the Trans Canada to Prescott, cross back in, take Rt 38 to Rt 68 to Canton and then Rt. 11 to Potsdam. 2 day trip.

Look, I'm not saying there are no negative consequences to the wall, but one day it's "favour," the next it's "centre," and in a month, people in the US will be putting gravy on fries, listening to Celine Dion records, and asking why the NHL Network only talks about the Leafs for 23 hours a day.

Comment

...In a month, people in the US will be putting gravy on fries
                            Canadians put gravy on fries because they save the ketchup for when they make the special Quebec Pizza (Pop-Tart with ketchup).
                            Ryan
                            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                            Originally posted by geezer
                            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                            Originally posted by manurespreader
                            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

I drove from Houghton To Lake Placid once, thru Sudbury. We left at 3 pm and arrived at 7 30 am.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                                I drove from Houghton To Lake Placid once, thru Sudbury. We left at 3 pm and arrived at 7 30 am.
                                I believe we took 2 days by bus to get to NMU. But the rules on bus drivers are different than us car drivers.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X