Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munson is on the roster now.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
      Munson is on the roster now.
      I don't believe it if it's not on the THG Recruiting Grid!

techhockeyguide.com/future/recruiting-grid-1516/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha, I just checked earlier in the weekend and he wasn't...I guess I can update the Grid in a bit. I'm a little behind on season stuff with moving and remodeling...

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
        I don't believe it if it's not on the THG Recruiting Grid!

techhockeyguide.com/future/recruiting-grid-1516/

Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Goddammit. If he steals another game against NMU ...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

What. The. Fark?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              What. The. Fark?
              I second that! I'm shocked that he would come back or even be welcomed back. He was a incredibly divisive force on last years team with immaturity issues. From what I heard over the summer he hated Houghton and had nothing good to say about the area... I guess this means Kero is screwed. He should've transferred somewhere else and got some playing time.

They couldn't juggle three goalies successfully last year. How the *ELL are the going to juggle 4??

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                They couldn't juggle three goalies successfully last year. How the *ELL are the going to juggle 4??
                Maybe Joe wants to go with a Friday night tandem and a Saturday night tandem.

Goalies don't like to play more than once every couple weeks anyway.

Hopefully this is just the website guy's idea of an April Fools joke a couple months late.

I can't imagine ANY reason why bringing him back onto campus would be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                  Back in 2015, Tyler wore this jersey during the longest game in Michigan Tech history.
                  He scored the lone goal in Michigan Tech's thrilling triple OT 1-0 playoff win over UAH.

I think that I'll be over that game in another six years.

Maybe.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Maybe Joe wants to go with a Friday night tandem and a Saturday night tandem.

Goalies don't like to play more than once every couple weeks anyway.

Hopefully this is just the website guy's idea of an April Fools joke a couple months late.

I can't imagine ANY reason why bringing him back onto campus would be a good idea.

Please let it be a belated joke

Comment

• Steman and Lucchini are your co-captains; Jackson the alternate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                        Please let it be a belated joke
                        I wish it were. But there is photo evidence.

https://***********/mtuhky/status/10...741343745?s=19

Comment

I just saw that...

Comment

FOUR! FOUR goalies! Ah-ha-ha!

Comment

Hey, I've figured it out. Yale carried four goalies the year they won the national championship! So why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post

Would definitely mean a redshirt for Beydoun
                                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X