• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence Off season Thread 2018: Insert Clever Title Here

Anyone's tickets arrive yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
      Anyone's tickets arrive yet?
      Are they mailing them this year? I was gonna email Tim to ask what they’re doing this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
        Are they mailing them this year? I was gonna email Tim to ask what they’re doing this year.
        I assumed they were being mailed but I'm not certain. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

This is the response I just got back:

Season tickets are going to be mailed out starting in October from our shipping company so you should see them before that first exhibition game for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
            This is the response I just got back:

Season tickets are going to be mailed out starting in October from our shipping company so you should see them before that first exhibition game for sure!
            There is no exhibition game. First game is a non conference game.
            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Yeah I didn't think there was but I just copied/pasted the response I got back.

Comment

Thank you both for your input. I don't understand the rush to collect the money but the lack of urgency to get the tickets out without hassle. The first game is twelve days away over the long weekend and it would be nice to have things squared away soon. PC's ticket office has become like the Patriots ticket office over the last few years it seems. Early deadlines and long wait times for actually getting the tickets. First world problems, I know.

Comment

Preseason ranking of #5 in the country isn't too shabby. AIC should be a walkover but hopefully they can make some noise in the tournament in Erie against Miami and Notre Dame.

Comment

Received my tickets today. Priority mail.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Tix came today. Anyone notice that different games are different prices, even among HEA games. BU BC $30, UVM $18, Mia $15, UNH $22 etc. BU and BC are easy but who decides the other games?

Comment

They've been like that for at least two years.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black_Ice View Post
                          Tix came today. Anyone notice that different games are different prices, even among HEA games. BU BC $30, UVM $18, Mia $15, UNH $22 etc. BU and BC are easy but who decides the other games?
                          At least it shows us what the school will be charging the walk up fans for a game.
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                            Preseason ranking of #5 in the country isn't too shabby. AIC should be a walkover but hopefully they can make some noise in the tournament in Erie against Miami and Notre Dame.
                            Thinking that any Division 1 school is a walkover is a sure sign for disaster. AIC has elevated their program with a new coaching staff and moving all their home games to the approximately 7000 seat Mass Mutual Center a short distance away in Springfield. Just released was the AHC coaches preseason poll and AIC was in the top half at 5. Better be ready for if your players have the same attitude as you they may be in for a surprise much like eventual NCAA tournament team Penn State was surprised by them last October.

Comment

Thanks for the updates on receiving your tickets. Ha. Should expect mine tomorrow then.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                                Thinking that any Division 1 school is a walkover is a sure sign for disaster. AIC has elevated their program with a new coaching staff and moving all their home games to the approximately 7000 seat Mass Mutual Center a short distance away in Springfield. Just released was the AHC coaches preseason poll and AIC was in the top half at 5. Better be ready for if your players have the same attitude as you they may be in for a surprise much like eventual NCAA tournament team Penn State was surprised by them last October.
                                Sorry I meant to say cake walk. There is no way they lose to AIC on opening night at home. You can take that to the bank. Hopefully the players realize that there is no way they should lose this game and they should be disgusted with themselves if the #5 team in the country loses out of the gate to a middle of the pack AHC team.

Comment

Working...
                                X