St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: ND, UMD, OSU, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Cornell does it too. When it gets to "...and the rockets' red glare..." they all yell "RED!!!!!"
    & Clarkson yells Knight
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: ND, UMD, OSU, MI

Originally posted by chickod View Post
      Cornell does it too. When it gets to "...and the rockets' red glare..." they all yell "RED!!!!!"
      We do it at Minnesota. It happens in a lot of places.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        So does RPI. Union yells "U" for "you" near the beginning.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I will never understand why people get so bent out of shape about it.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Could be kneeling or something much worse.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Emphasizing words is ok in my book. Changing words bothers me.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Glad you (mostly) enjoyed your trip. I agree on the promotion part. St Paul could have done better. As far as attendance, the UM fans (the real UM ) given the situation with the team/coach...guessing many just said fuggit. I know I did.

I hope the F4 comes back here, as St Paul is continuing to grow in night life and outside entertainment, to help with the full visitor experience. It's already miles better than in 2011.
                We aren't going to go through this again are we? We're older, we get the UM. You are UMn. Minnesota was better than I thought although there sure were several alcoholics (or maybe I just stayed with the wrong people).
                Originally posted by alfablue
                Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Closer games with some bigger schools produced a bump for Frozen Four television ratings over last year’s Frozen Four, but showed no significant improvement over previous years...... https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/201...vision-ratings
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I certainly wasn't bent out of shape about it, just seems unnecessary/obnoxious to me. I'm not gonna lead the charge for changes though.

Comment

I don't think we should be modifying the National Anthem's words. I feel it is disrespectful to the Country.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        just seems unnecessary/obnoxious to me.
                        It's absolutely obnoxious.
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          I don't think we should be modifying the National Anthem's words. I feel it is disrespectful to the Country.
                          On the contrary. It’s everything our country is about.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            Could be kneeling or something much worse.
                            The sad thing is that kneeling ISN'T a sign of disrespect. People don't understand that though. Instead they listen to a demagogue without a clue.
                            Originally posted by alfablue
                            Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                            Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                              The sad thing is that kneeling ISN'T a sign of disrespect. People don't understand that though. Instead they listen to a demagogue without a clue.
                              I can’t belive it, this might be the first time we’ve ever agreed.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I can’t belive it, this might be the first time we’ve ever agreed.
                                Same
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X