Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: ND, UMD, OSU, MI

I got the juice

St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: Football helmets vs UMD

The goofy football helmets really seem to be working out this year

Looking very reminiscent of the last time it was in St. Paul. Lots of possible rebuttal. Possible rematch of 2011 semis with ND-UMD, championship UMD-MI rematch or a tOSU-UM rivalry game. Also OSU gets another shot at UMD for their regional elimination last year. OSU was tough last year and will be even tougher this year.

And of course, if your team didnít make (sorry) it feel free to offer up tickets :-)
    Last edited by UMD21; 03-26-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Re: St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: ND, UMD, OSU, MI

Wonder if those toolbag Buckeye football fans will show up...the fat, bald face painted guy and the other dude that wears a cowboy hat. Add in Notre Dame and you could have quite a few people who are mesmerized at the sight of a hockey puck

If I remember correctly, three of these teams were in the FF last time it was in St. Paul. Only thing missing will be the Sioux/Hawks fan flipping off the Michigan players.

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Wonder if those toolbag Buckeye football fans will show up...the fat, bald face painted guy and the other dude that wears a cowboy hat. Add in Notre Dame and you could have quite a few people who are mesmerized at the sight of a hockey puck

If I remember correctly, three of these teams were in the FF last time it was in St. Paul. Only thing missing will be the Sioux/Hawks fan flipping off the Michigan players.
    Michigan fans would be satisfied by Irish fans doing the same thing in the same situation.

hey y'all - im making the trip to st paul and looking for three tickets. club level preferred. anyone looking to sell?

not sure if permitted or not, so feel free to let me know/remove the comment

Capt

Quote Originally Posted by IsThereADog View Post
    hey y'all - im making the trip to st paul and looking for three tickets. club level preferred. anyone looking to sell?

not sure if permitted or not, so feel free to let me know/remove the comment
    http://board.uscho.com/forumdisplay....ets-and-Events

Follow me on Twitter: @Biddco Biddco's Avatar

Re: St. Paul Frozen Four 2018: Football helmets vs UMD

Let's go! Cannot freaking wait!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

FYI, I started a Frozen Four poll which can be found just above all the discussion threads here. Vote for the team that you think will win it this year!
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Wonder if those toolbag Buckeye football fans will show up...the fat, bald face painted guy and the other dude that wears a cowboy hat.
    So what's the issue? Did we kick your school's butts in football and your bitterness is carrying over into hockey?

All in with the Bulldogs. Letís go!!!!!

Dunno ifn i wanna root for Daloot as a member of the same league as Denver or for Killer for being such an awesome guy when he was at DU. Coin flip. Don't tell Viz and the LGDU crowd...

LOL! They probably wouldn't' know a hockey puck if it hit them in the face.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

While I'd love for the average football fan Ohio State alum to take notice of the hockey program, the last thing we want are those attention whore (non-alum I might add) superfans showing up to get their faces in front of the camera. There isn't an Ohio State alum that I know who doesn't cringe every time the cameras turn to these imbeciles during a football game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
    While I'd love for the average football fan Ohio State alum to take notice of the hockey program, the last thing we want are those attention whore (non-alum I might add) superfans showing up to get their faces in front of the camera. There isn't an Ohio State alum that I know who doesn't cringe every time the cameras turn to these imbeciles during a football game.
    I need a like button for this

The social ramble ain't restful

Quote Originally Posted by Biddco View Post
    LOL! They probably wouldn't' know a hockey puck if it hit them in the face.
    They don't know whether the puck is stuffed up or blown up.
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
    Good lord did we have an OSU imbecile in the row in front of my this year in Iowa City. I felt bad for his wife and kids. Wanted to fight people and all that jazz too. In the middle of a bunch of season ticket holders.

I did have a great time, watching him boil as the game went on, however.

Who will bring more fans? OSU or Notre Dame? Would assume Michigan will have the second most.
    tUMD Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by Biddco View Post
    Who will bring more fans? OSU or Notre Dame? Would assume Michigan will have the second most.
    Well when you consider $300.00 each for tickets, that's the price for OSU season ticket holders through Ohio State's allotment, air fare, hotel, rental car and if you HAVE to bring the wife we're up to what, at least 2 grand?
    I work for a living and just going to the Regional tapped me out. Don't expect a lot of Ohio State fans unless they're much better off financially than me.
    Breaks my heart too because I was there at the beginning of our program in '63 and would give almost anything to be at the Frozen 4 for my team!

Anyone know what sections each schools allotments are in yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    Well when you consider $300.00 each for tickets, that's the price for OSU season ticket holders through Ohio State's allotment, air fare, hotel, rental car and if you HAVE to bring the wife we're up to what, at least 2 grand?
    I work for a living and just going to the Regional tapped me out. Don't expect a lot of Ohio State fans unless they're much better off financially than me.
    Breaks my heart too because I was there at the beginning of our program in '63 and would give almost anything to be at the Frozen 4 for my team!
    Hope you can make it some how. Tickets on StubHub are cheaper than $300

https://www.stubhub.com/2018-ncaa-fr...sort=price+asc

Let's go Tech!

Quote Originally Posted by UMD21 View Post
    The goofy football helmets really seem to be working out this year

Looking very reminiscent of the last time it was in St. Paul. Lots of possible rebuttal. Possible rematch of 2011 semis with ND-UMD, championship UMD-MI rematch or a tOSU-UM rivalry game. Also OSU gets another shot at UMD for their regional elimination last year. OSU was tough last year and will be even tougher this year.

And of course, if your team didnít make (sorry) it feel free to offer up tickets :-)
    You can't have my tickets, but I'll be there rooting for the little guy.
    Clarkson Golden Knights Men
    10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
    5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
    21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
    ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
    ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018
    7 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
    National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Thread Information