Minnesota Golden Gophers Season Off-Season Thread 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers Season Off-Season Thread 2018

It will be interesting to see the coaching change impact on tDon's players, could be bumpy, could be seamless.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      It will be interesting to see the coaching change impact on tDon's players, could be bumpy, could be seamless.
      There will be some speed bumps like any season, but I don't suspect any major problems based upon the coaching change. Players have embraced the change and are excited for the season to start. Will Granato and the BADgers have another mediocre season?

Comment

McLaughlin out 6-8 weeks before the season even starts because Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
          McLaughlin out 6-8 weeks before the season even starts because Minnesota.
          That's unfortunate. Any additional details as to what happened? Hopefully nothing to do with a scooter...
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

2018-19 B1G TV SCHEDULE

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              Sucks there is no coverage of the Notre Dame series, and they had to pick the St. Lawrence game I am not attending to not broadcast. Every game should be on TV, with constant replaying of the game until the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                Sucks there is no coverage of the Notre Dame series, and they had to pick the St. Lawrence game I am not attending to not broadcast. Every game should be on TV, with constant replaying of the game until the next one.
                ND and NBC are locked into a TV deal until 2025, so I'm assuming NBCSN will pick up those games like last season with the second game on a live stream via the NBC Sports app and NBCSports.com.

Comment

Working...
                X