View Poll Results: NCAA Championship - Who Wins It?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs

7 38.89%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes

5 27.78%
  • Michigan Wolverines

2 11.11%
  • Notre Dame Irish

4 22.22%

Thread: NCAA Championship - Who wins?

NCAA Championship - Who wins?

Who wins it? Who do you hope wins it?
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

G3RSTY7

Re: NCAA Championship - Who wins?

Out of superstition, I had to be the lone Bulldog calling for an OSU championship. Hope I'm wrong and the non-football helmets win it or at least either team from the west. I recognize ND is the highest team in the pairwise but in my mind they should have been knocked out by Tech (they won fair and square of course but were outplayed). Also going with the streak; not sure exactly how many Frozen Fours Notre Dame has been to but they've got a pretty good Mankato and Dahl-era SCSU loss streak going.
    Last edited by UMD21; 03-26-2018 at 05:50 PM.
    I wanna go fast!

Michigan wins it. I hope Michigan wins it.

Why? Iíll tell you.

Michigan has 9 titles. North Dakota has 8. Michigan needs to extend that lead by 2.

The last thing I want to (keep) hear(ing) is how North Dakota is the greatest program of all time. How they have the best fans. How they constantly have the most attendance (which is easy since their arena holds nearly double than any other and the only thing to do in Grand Forks in the winter (or summer really) is go to the game).

I was also pulling for Denver since they would have went ahead by 1 and put North Dakota in 3rd overall.

But, Iím pulling for MN-Duluth too. Cause if one thing chaps a North Dakotans ***, itís seeing a MN school win anything.

Go anyone but North Dakota!!!

I'm happy as long as somebody from the Big Ten wins it. I chose Michigan but would totally be okay with either Notre Dame or Ohio State.
    National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
    National championships won by NCHC schools : 19 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, Colorado College 2, MN-Duluth 1, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 19

G3RSTY7
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingWho View Post
    Michigan wins it. I hope Michigan wins it.

Why? Iíll tell you.

Michigan has 9 titles. North Dakota has 8. Michigan needs to extend that lead by 2.

The last thing I want to (keep) hear(ing) is how North Dakota is the greatest program of all time. How they have the best fans. How they constantly have the most attendance (which is easy since their arena holds nearly double than any other and the only thing to do in Grand Forks in the winter (or summer really) is go to the game).

I was also pulling for Denver since they would have went ahead by 1 and put North Dakota in 3rd overall.

But, Iím pulling for MN-Duluth too. Cause if one thing chaps a North Dakotans ***, itís seeing a MN school win anything.

Go anyone but North Dakota!!!
    You think 2 will change it? couldnít help but wonder last year when Berenson stepped down if Denver gaining their third title since Michiganís last had anything to do with it. I thought for sure either ND or DU (probably DU) would beat Michigan to 10 but Pierson behind bench now will make it interesting. I do think like seen in Luciaís case you need passion to succeed maybe the game got stale for Berenson too.

Bulldogs and Buckeyes are tied at 5 votes each. Looks like the upper bracket winner will go on to take the big prize.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

I hope Michigan wins it but since I have dropped $1,150 so far I'm guessing that they'll lose to rudy on Thursday and **** me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

I'm calling for an Irish/Buckeye final. This is where OSU will gain their 5th loss to the Irish this year, 3-2 in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
    I'm happy as long as somebody from the Big Ten wins it. I chose Michigan but would totally be okay with either Notre Dame or Ohio State.
    He He He

Thread Information