Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Clarkson Cup 2018 - Today at 11:00 A.M. on Sportsnet

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,568

    Clarkson Cup 2018 - Today at 11:00 A.M. on Sportsnet

    (That's 11:00 A.M. CST)

    Interesting article - First ever all female broadcast crew...

    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...ticle38348438/

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    (That's 11:00 A.M. CST)

    Interesting article - First ever all female broadcast crew...

    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...ticle38348438/
    The major newspapers /media don't cover it -Women need to support this and let the media / news know they want coverage.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    35,464

    Re: Clarkson Cup 2018 - Today at 11:00 A.M. on Sportsnet

    Was it on in the USA?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Was it on in the USA?
    No, and this has long been one of the complaints about the CWHL. NWHL final is streaming live on twitter right now. Pretty cool.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    35,464

    Re: Clarkson Cup 2018 - Today at 11:00 A.M. on Sportsnet

    I understand that Markham (with 2 CCT NCAA champions on it) won the Clarkson Cup.

    Fitting.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    I understand that Markham (with 2 CCT NCAA champions on it) won the Clarkson Cup.

    Fitting.
    Yes, and a beautiful OT goal from Laura Stacey, against Finland’s Raty. I wish I could see who passed her the puck on the 2 on 1, but couldn’t read the jersey. Amazing pass.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,568

    Re: Clarkson Cup 2018 - Today at 11:00 A.M. on Sportsnet

    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    Yes, and a beautiful OT goal from Laura Stacey, against Finland’s Raty. I wish I could see who passed her the puck on the 2 on 1, but couldn’t read the jersey. Amazing pass.
    I thought the same thing on both accounts, especially the pass, which looked like it went through the defenders legs/skates. Had to watch several replay versions to catch who it was.

    It was Nicole Kosta.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,568

    Re: Clarkson Cup 2018 - Today at 11:00 A.M. on Sportsnet

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    I understand that Markham (with 2 CCT NCAA champions on it) won the Clarkson Cup.

    Fitting.
    Another green team.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    I thought the same thing on both accounts, especially the pass, which looked like it went through the defenders legs/skates. Had to watch several replay versions to catch who it was.

    It was Nicole Kosta.
    Thanks! Looked her up. Quite the player.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    35,464

    Re: Clarkson Cup 2018 - Today at 11:00 A.M. on Sportsnet

    CWHL has the stream. I had buffering issues
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    4 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

    ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

    Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

    I want to live forever. So far, so good.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    35,464

    Re: Clarkson Cup 2018 - Today at 11:00 A.M. on Sportsnet

    The Howitzer and the Rat. Long time teammates and 3x Champions

    http://ow.ly/cjAZ30kFYPB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •