Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

Britta Curl was named to the first team All US HS team by USA Today, no shocker there. Casey O'Brien was named to the 3rd team as a sophomore, that is a bit of a shocker being so young. She put up 70 pts and lead SSM in scoring. I thought for sure MacKenna Webster would be on that list, but O'Brien beat her out. MacKenna Webster was second on the team in scoring with only 64 pts as a sophomore.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Britta Curl was named to the first team All US HS team by USA Today, no shocker there. Casey O'Brien was named to the 3rd team as a sophomore, that is a bit of a shocker being so young. She put up 70 pts and lead SSM in scoring. I thought for sure MacKenna Webster would be on that list, but O'Brien beat her out. MacKenna Webster was second on the team in scoring with only 64 pts as a sophomore.
      A bit early in the day for you to be tipping back the thinner, eh. You might want to go over who was on the first team again...
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
        A bit early in the day for you to be tipping back the thinner, eh. You might want to go over who was on the first team again...
        Ha! I didn't click the over arrow and only saw 5 players on the first team....by golly Webster was there on the first team! Thanks for pointing that out. So Webster had less points but was on the first team over O'Brien.

Comment

Ha! I didn't click the over arrow and only saw 5 players on the first team....by golly Webster was there on the first team! Thanks for pointing that out. So Webster had less points but was on the first team over O'Brien.
          Not much difference between the two. It's kind of a meaningless list when their linemate from the U18 team doesn't even make the list playing for a tier 1 team in the Chicago Mission. And how is Dominique Petrie not on this list for any of the three teams?
          Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 04-13-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Not much difference between the two. It kind of a meaningless list when their linemate from the U18 team doesn't even make the list playing for a tier 1 team in the Chicago Mission. And how is Dominique Petrie not on this list for any of the three teams?
            You’re right- I believe it’s just girls who played for their high school teams. The Chicago Mission and other AAA tier 1 teams don’t count. So the list leaves out some of the best players in the country. Meaningless is right!

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
              You’re right- I believe it’s just girls who played for their high school teams. The Chicago Mission and other AAA tier 1 teams don’t count. So the list leaves out some of the best players in the country. Meaningless is right!
              So where does Shattuck fit into this scenario? Aren't they consdiered tier 1?

Comment

So where does Shattuck fit into this scenario? Aren't they consdiered tier 1?
                Yes, but SSM is also a high school and they are the high school's team.
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Time to update the spreadsheet...an 8th grader just committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
                    Time to update the spreadsheet...an 8th grader just committed.
                    Come on with the name, quit teasing.

Comment

Come on with the name, quit teasing.
                      Kirsten Simms, F, Little Cesar’s u16. 2004/2022

Comment

If this is true and I have no reason to doubt it...
                        This young gal has an 8-31-2004 birth date and she is currently 13 years old...

Cheese and rice, with this trend what's next? A 7th grader committing?

Comment

If this is true and I have no reason to doubt it...
                          This young gal has an 8-31-2004 birth date and she is currently 13 years old...

Cheese and rice, with this trend what's next? A 7th grader committing?
                          My sons committed to UW at conception.

Comment

My sons committed to UW at conception.
                            With possible recruiting restrictions coming soon there may be a flurry of early commitments announced in the next month. Time will tell.

Comment

Not much difference between the two. It's kind of a meaningless list when their linemate from the U18 team doesn't even make the list playing for a tier 1 team in the Chicago Mission. And how is Dominique Petrie not on this list for any of the three teams?
                              Because she is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by agfire View Post
                                Because she is overrated
                                I'm assuming you mean Petrie? That may be true although I thought she had a good U18 tournament playing on a line with Curl and Heise.

Comment

Working...
                                X