X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colgate’s Greg Fargo is USCHO Women’s D-I Coach of the Year

http://www.uscho.com/2018/03/21/colg...h-of-the-year/

Re: Colgate’s Greg Fargo is USCHO Women’s D-I Coach of the Year

Can't argue with that. It also makes total sense that this award is given after the season has ended. If the decision had been made before the FF, then that epic performance against Wisconsin would not have been taken into account.

Comment

Good choice. Won't be his last, either.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Good choice. Won't be his last, either.
        Well deserved and I agree, Colgate under his leadership continue to be a winner and he will win many more.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          Well deserved and I agree, Colgate under his leadership continue to be a winner and he will win many more.
          He very well may, but on the other hand expectations have been raised significantly and it will be more difficult for him to exceed them.
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
            He very well may, but on the other hand expectations have been raised significantly and it will be more difficult for him to exceed them.
            He'll be able to attract better recruits after making it to a FF and beating Wisconsin.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

He'll be able to attract better recruits after making it to a FF and beating Wisconsin.
              This is true.
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Maybe, but he's already been getting good recruits, as I think Colgate has a U-18 kid on its 4th line this year.
                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

He did a fantastic job at Elmira, so it was no surprise he continued to excel at Colgate.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

The hockey experts say no Patty Kaz nominations for Colgate so it has to be the Coach. Kudos to Fargo. Nice guy too.

Comment

Working...
                    X