Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the North Koreans keep hacking USCHO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do the North Koreans keep hacking USCHO?

Originally posted by board View Post
    They posted it as they were being banned. Remarkable timing.

New announcement re: user registration. Short version: All new users have to be approved before they become active.

..give Kim Jong a break.
    Its one thing being the fat kid in school.. tough enough. but when you're the only fat kid in your entire country...
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

New announcement re: user registration. Short version: All new users have to be approved before they become active.
      Yay!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Because of Freddy Meyer.

Or Jockstock.

Comment

I have not sen the Korean posts here but I am a member of another forum based in the UK. That forum, mainly members are either members or veterans of the British forces has been buried for the past three weeks in posts from China and all the posts are in their heathen gibberish except for the names of American universities . Members who can read Chinese have said the posts are all ads for faked diplomas with faked transcripts to match. No idea why they post in Chinese on a British based English language forum. As soon as one gets banned about user pops up.

Edited to add:

I just checked back at the British military forum I visit. Their Chinese friend or friends have just started 8 new threads in 4 minutes with the same username. These are, for a change, in English, asking for quotes from notable people. Makes me wonder if it seeking to fish for usernames hoping that the notable quote will provide a password for the username of the poster. Very very odd.
          Last edited by Veritas; 03-21-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your proactive measures. I understand there's only so much that can be done, but you're doing what you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
              I have not sen the Korean posts here but I am a member of another forum based in the UK. That forum, mainly members are either members or veterans of the British forces has been buried for the past three weeks in posts from China and all the posts are in their heathen gibberish except for the names of American universities . Members who can read Chinese have said the posts are all ads for faked diplomas with faked transcripts to match. No idea why they post in Chinese on a British based English language forum. As soon as one gets banned about user pops up.

Edited to add:

I just checked back at the British military forum I visit. Their Chinese friend or friends have just started 8 new threads in 4 minutes with the same username. These are, for a change, in English, asking for quotes from notable people. Makes me wonder if it seeking to fish for usernames hoping that the notable quote will provide a password for the username of the poster. Very very odd.
              I have a relative in Air Force Operations Intelligence who says it's just routine practice for them for honing their skills in case of a cyber war.

Comment

Working...
              X