Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

The garage that’s kiddie corner from the DCU Center is almost full. Apparently in addition to the games and the March, there’s a dance competition going on.

Comment

I beat the parking attendants. Didn't wanna take any chances so paid them after the fact. $20.

Comment

Parking $20 cash only

Comment

MA plates: 29ET93 in the garage your lights are on

Comment

I still say this will be a BIG crowd. I am here an hour before the game and had to go to the ROOF of the Major Taylor Garage to find a parking spot. I wasn’t counting but it was at least six levels up.

Comment

• We paid $20 to park at a lot a block down the street. Plenty of room there. Towards the 99 but not that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                We paid $20 to park at a lot a block down the street. Plenty of room there. Towards the 99 but not that far.
                I drove past that one because I didn’t want to park outside. Ha! I ended up on the roof anyway! (Same price, though)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  The garage that’s kiddie corner from the DCU Center is almost full. Apparently in addition to the games and the March, there’s a dance competition going on.
                  Kitty corner. 😜
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

There's the dance thing and the march going on. We'll see if people get to their seat for puck drop. Plus NU fans might not be in any rush to get here for puck drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      There's the dance thing and the march going on. We'll see if people get to their seat for puck drop. Plus NU fans might not be in any rush to get here for puck drop.
                      No, this is a typical regional crowd. What a joke.

Comment

I don't think it's bad. Usually you'll see some sections with nobody in them. This is the most people in upper sections as you'll ever see at a Worcester regional.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          I don't think it's bad. Usually you'll see some sections with nobody in them. This is the most people in upper sections as you'll ever see at a Worcester regional.
                          I don’t think it’s bad either. If the NU people were here the lower bowl would be 90% full.

Comment

Its clearly all NU's fault

Comment

BU has a big crowd and so does Cornell. Only a sprinkling of Michigan. I’m guessing there won’t be many of them because why would you come all the way out here and not go to both games? If the game stays close we’ll know for sure by the end of the game when NU shows up. I still think well over 8000

Comment

Big chunk of losing team's fans will clear out after this one. The ideal attendance point if you will is going to be towards end of this game if it's close/goes to OT.

Comment

Working...
                                X