Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Opposite Girl

Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

The garage thatís kiddie corner from the DCU Center is almost full. Apparently in addition to the games and the March, thereís a dance competition going on.

I beat the parking attendants. Didn't wanna take any chances so paid them after the fact. $20.

Parking $20 cash only

MA plates: 29ET93 in the garage your lights are on

I still say this will be a BIG crowd. I am here an hour before the game and had to go to the ROOF of the Major Taylor Garage to find a parking spot. I wasnít counting but it was at least six levels up.

We paid $20 to park at a lot a block down the street. Plenty of room there. Towards the 99 but not that far.

Quote Originally Posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
    We paid $20 to park at a lot a block down the street. Plenty of room there. Towards the 99 but not that far.
    I drove past that one because I didnít want to park outside. Ha! I ended up on the roof anyway! (Same price, though)

The Original Dope Detector theprofromdover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    The garage thatís kiddie corner from the DCU Center is almost full. Apparently in addition to the games and the March, thereís a dance competition going on.
    Kitty corner. 😜

There's the dance thing and the march going on. We'll see if people get to their seat for puck drop. Plus NU fans might not be in any rush to get here for puck drop.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    There's the dance thing and the march going on. We'll see if people get to their seat for puck drop. Plus NU fans might not be in any rush to get here for puck drop.
    No, this is a typical regional crowd. What a joke.

I don't think it's bad. Usually you'll see some sections with nobody in them. This is the most people in upper sections as you'll ever see at a Worcester regional.

I don't think it's bad. Usually you'll see some sections with nobody in them. This is the most people in upper sections as you'll ever see at a Worcester regional.
    I donít think itís bad either. If the NU people were here the lower bowl would be 90% full.

Its clearly all NU's fault

BU has a big crowd and so does Cornell. Only a sprinkling of Michigan. Iím guessing there wonít be many of them because why would you come all the way out here and not go to both games? If the game stays close weíll know for sure by the end of the game when NU shows up. I still think well over 8000

Big chunk of losing team's fans will clear out after this one. The ideal attendance point if you will is going to be towards end of this game if it's close/goes to OT.

Go hockey east... Go Terriers!

Big chunk of losing team's fans will clear out after this one. The ideal attendance point if you will is going to be towards end of this game if it's close/goes to OT.
    I ďthoughtĒ I just said that...

If only NU coulda been the early game and won...would have liked to see that crowd for BU-Cornell but regardless i think this is a pretty good attendance compared to what i am used to.

If only NU coulda been the early game and won...would have liked to see that crowd for BU-Cornell but regardless i think this is a pretty good attendance compared to what i am used to.
    Agreed. Would be great to see everyone together at the same time. But itís gradually filling in.

What a great battle! Score, and quick answer. Sets up for a great third.

Thread Information