Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Quote Originally Posted by walrus655321 View Post
    I've noticed that since they went on sale. I don't think anyone really knows what's going on there.

I've been keeping tabs on availability because I hate wasting the extra $16 on TM fees, but I don't want to get shut out either. I was hoping that even if it sold out they'd open those up.
    Well if you only want one I have an extra one...I've been waiting but after four people I know haven't been able to go I figure I might as well start peddling it. NO fees (I bought it face value - $50). First row in 213 - just beyond (toward the blue line) the face-off circle.

Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    Bumping this thought - any suggestions on where to park? First time I will be driving to a regional in Worcester.
    If you're coming down I-290 West (towards Auburn) you should take the MLK Blvd (formerly Worcester Center Blvd) exit. That's Exit 16. When you come off the ramp take a right (it will say "E. Central Street"). Continue through the intersection (Summer Street). When you come to the second intersection (Major Taylor Blvd), there is a garage immediately before it on the right (Major Taylor Garage). Park there and the DCU Center is kitty corner across the street. I can't remember exactly what it costs (but it's reasonable - and if you're coming that's not going to deter you anyway ).

2016 Hockey East Overlords
    Quote Originally Posted by chickod View Post
    Well if you only want one I have an extra one...I've been waiting but after four people I know haven't been able to go I figure I might as well start peddling it. NO fees (I bought it face value - $50). First row in 213 - just beyond (toward the blue line) the face-off circle.
    I'll buy it if he says no. I've been waiting around to avoid TM fees also.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevengeance View Post
    I'll let you know if I don't hear anything by 6:00 p.m. tonight (that's when I'll be leaving work). Only thing is, I can't mail it at this point. Because it's a printed ticket (not electronic). We'd have to meet. And I like to be inside 30 minutes before game time.

2016 Hockey East Overlords

I'm planning to be in Worcester by 11ish to grab brunch then head in, so shouldn't be an issue on that front.

I'm planning to be in Worcester by 11ish to grab brunch then head in, so shouldn't be an issue on that front.
    OK. But you have to cheer for the Terriers (and I'll cheer for the Huskies). We can't play each other until Sunday (and you'll be in the middle of the BU section)

It's all yours. I have a few people coming with me, but I appreciate the offer!

Sent you an email...(through this forum)

Quote Originally Posted by walrus655321 View Post
    It's all yours. I have a few people coming with me, but I appreciate the offer!
    Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the games!

Now you say so. Where were you last night before I bit the bullet??
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Quote Originally Posted by defkit View Post
    Now you say so. Where were you last night before I bit the bullet??
    Sorry. Come over and I'll buy you a beer (do they sell beer?). OK a hamburger.

Looks like the majority of tickets that have become "available" are in the Cornell and Michigan sections. Here's the latest recap:

School Section Seats "Available"
    Michigan 140
    Cornell 104
    BU 23
    NU 2

Opposite Girl
    No beer at NCAA events.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    No beer at NCAA events.
    Burgers it is, then!

Hopefully, between games, I'll be excited to see who BU will be playing Sunday, rather than being ****ed off and debating whether I should watch the second game when it has no impact on BU at all.

If it's the former, I'll take that burger!

The sticking around for 2nd game after your team loses first game is a tough thing to do

Hopefully, between games, I'll be excited to see who BU will be playing Sunday, rather than being ****ed off and debating whether I should watch the second game when it has no impact on BU at all.

If it's the former, I'll take that burger!
    Sounds good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    The sticking around for 2nd game after your team loses first game is a tough thing to do
    Yes...we have had our share of that experience...

Yes...we have had our share of that experience...
    Well the last time I was at a BU Regional in person (2015), I watched Duluth beat the Gophers like a rented mule (I was shocked how uninterested Minnesota looked). I wasn't able to come back the next night for Erod's heroics.

I'm pretty sure that BU has won every regional game I've attended since the dreaded 2006....

Well the last time I was at a BU Regional in person (2015), I watched Duluth beat the Gophers like a rented mule (I was shocked how uninterested Minnesota looked). I wasn't able to come back the next night for Erod's heroics.

I'm pretty sure that BU has won every regional game I've attended since the dreaded 2006....
    Yes, that was in ManchVegas. And we won’t talk about that “other” game which unfortunately I also attended...

Thread Information