Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

A ton just became available in 232-239, even some lowers in 101

Comment

Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
      That's Cornell.

Comment

Interesting that there is nothing available in any of the last 6 rows of those sections (or any of the corner sections). Do you suppose that is students? Or just not released for sale at all yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
          How much is parking around the DCU?
          Bumping this thought - any suggestions on where to park? First time I will be driving to a regional in Worcester.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            Interesting that there is nothing available in any of the last 6 rows of those sections (or any of the corner sections). Do you suppose that is students? Or just not released for sale at all yet?
            I've noticed that since they went on sale. I don't think anyone really knows what's going on there.

I've been keeping tabs on availability because I hate wasting the extra $16 on TM fees, but I don't want to get shut out either. I was hoping that even if it sold out they'd open those up.

Comment

I've noticed that since they went on sale. I don't think anyone really knows what's going on there.

I've been keeping tabs on availability because I hate wasting the extra $16 on TM fees, but I don't want to get shut out either. I was hoping that even if it sold out they'd open those up.
              Well if you only want one I have an extra one...I've been waiting but after four people I know haven't been able to go I figure I might as well start peddling it. NO fees (I bought it face value - $50). First row in 213 - just beyond (toward the blue line) the face-off circle.

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                Bumping this thought - any suggestions on where to park? First time I will be driving to a regional in Worcester.
                If you're coming down I-290 West (towards Auburn) you should take the MLK Blvd (formerly Worcester Center Blvd) exit. That's Exit 16. When you come off the ramp take a right (it will say "E. Central Street"). Continue through the intersection (Summer Street). When you come to the second intersection (Major Taylor Blvd), there is a garage immediately before it on the right (Major Taylor Garage). Park there and the DCU Center is kitty corner across the street. I can't remember exactly what it costs (but it's reasonable - and if you're coming that's not going to deter you anyway ).

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  Well if you only want one I have an extra one...I've been waiting but after four people I know haven't been able to go I figure I might as well start peddling it. NO fees (I bought it face value - $50). First row in 213 - just beyond (toward the blue line) the face-off circle.
                  I'll buy it if he says no. I've been waiting around to avoid TM fees also.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                    I'll let you know if I don't hear anything by 6:00 p.m. tonight (that's when I'll be leaving work). Only thing is, I can't mail it at this point. Because it's a printed ticket (not electronic). We'd have to meet. And I like to be inside 30 minutes before game time.

Comment

I'm planning to be in Worcester by 11ish to grab brunch then head in, so shouldn't be an issue on that front.

Comment

I'm planning to be in Worcester by 11ish to grab brunch then head in, so shouldn't be an issue on that front.
                        OK. But you have to cheer for the Terriers (and I'll cheer for the Huskies). We can't play each other until Sunday (and you'll be in the middle of the BU section)

Comment

It's all yours. I have a few people coming with me, but I appreciate the offer!

Comment

Sent you an email...(through this forum)

Comment

It's all yours. I have a few people coming with me, but I appreciate the offer!
                              Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the games!

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                                Now you say so. Where were you last night before I bit the bullet??
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X