Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Congratulations on the win Terriers!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Good game. Your goal ~30s after ours definitely changed the momentum of the game.
      Yes. I actually thought the game would open up after that but it never did. A painstakingly nerve wracking defensive battle. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbz View Post
        It really filled up. If this place sits 14K probably 10K.
        I knew it would. I have predicted it all week (thank you very much!).

Comment

Good crowd remaining for 2nd game as well

Comment

Also interesting that BU continued with the same break out strategy as last weekend. Almost exclusively up the boards. I don’t think I counted five times they went up the middle - and only when they had to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Hockey View Post
              I'm confused. How could a team with as good a defense as BU's struggle much of the season and barely get into the tournament?
              Very young team improving all season and excellent coaching starting to pay off.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Good crowd remaining for 2nd game as well
                Yes. And I was just thinking about the discussion regarding a potential Portland regional. The problem is you never know what teams will be there, but they don’t have enough seats to accommodate today’s crowd, for example.

Comment

How is the size of the BU crowd versus the NU crowd? I couldn't make it out there today.

Comment

Hey we knew it all along. Never stopped believing even when times were tough.

Nice win. Nice that Quinn has learned how to coach and the talent on this team is really playing up to its potential. Haven't seen that combo happening at the same at BU since...since....hmmm...
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                      How is the size of the BU crowd versus the NU crowd? I couldn't make it out there today.
                      After that NU goal it is clear that NU has the most fans in Worcester by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                        Bad coaching
                        wow just go back to your basement. Pretty **** good coaching job getting this team to this point. Give credit when its due because you just lose all credibility (not that you really have any to begin with).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                          Slight edge to NU. But not huge. And not unexpected

Comment

NU v. Mich feels like BU v. Cornell in some ways. Tense and *** for tat. Perhaps not as physical.

Providence already has one up on Notre Dame. Bring back that Hockey East belt so we can beat you and unify it with the alternate belt!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                              NU v. Mich feels like BU v. Cornell in some ways. Tense and *** for tat. Perhaps not as physical.

Providence already has one up on Notre Dame. Bring back that Hockey East belt so we can beat you and unify it with the alternate belt!
                              All four teams seemed a little tense. And the longer the game goes without any scoring the tighter it gets I thought the first game would open up a little after the two quick goals but it never did. And the seemingly slow ice is making it tough to generate a lot of speed which would also open the game up.

Comment

• Originally posted by boots68 View Post
                                wow just go back to your basement. Pretty **** good coaching job getting this team to this point. Give credit when its due because you just lose all credibility (not that you really have any to begin with).
                                Who are you lightweight and clean up your filthy mouth. The question was why did they struggle this year. Most astute observers on here agree it was bad coaching. Get lost fanboy

Comment

Working...
                                X