This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    How come that goal wasn’t reviewed for five minutes? Jeez.

Oettinger does not look like Oettinger from the past several games.
    They needed him to come up big he hasn’t. Sr captain can’t cough the puck up there.

Comment

• Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Sure looked like a redirect off of Crotty

Comment

• get shots on net guys
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I would’ve preferred to have lost in OT. Big sigh.

Well, I had a work conflict which would’ve made it difficult to go to St. Paul anyway.

First goal of the year, because of course it was.

Comment

Lazy ****ing backcheck, thanks Tkachuk. We need a different attitude from him next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
              Lazy ****ing backcheck, thanks Tkachuk. We need a different attitude from him next season.
              Completely gave up on the play. Inexplicable.

Comment

• tough battle
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

In the end it looked more like the first half of the year but the experience will help next year and should be minimal impactful players leaving

Comment

Oh well. Wasn't happening anyway but would have liked to see them keep it going as long as possible--even if it was another loss in the finals
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I feel bad for Hickey. He knelt behind the net for over a minute. Just crushed

Comment

At 3-3 and pressing the action it was kind of like Camelot.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                          I feel bad for Hickey. He knelt behind the net for over a minute. Just crushed
                          I thought it was odd he came back for a senior year. He also took a long time to leave the ice after the last game against UConn in the QFs. I think these four years really meant a lot to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Oh well. Wasn't happening anyway but would have liked to see them keep it going as long as possible--even if it was another loss in the finals
                            True. A month ago who’d have thunk it?

Comment

Around Christmastime we probably would have gladly accepted getting to the last 8. Hopefully there won't be many departures, and we'll get Harper back as well. I always hate the end of the season, it's a long time until October.
                              Boston University CAS'88

GO BU!

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                                I thought it was odd he came back for a senior year. He also took a long time to leave the ice after the last game against UConn in the QFs. I think these four years really meant a lot to him.
                                4 NCAA appearance with a Final and 2 final eights I’m sure he’s frustrated with his t/o and not making back to Frozen Four after Frosh year

Comment

Working...
                                X