Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Go hockey east... Go Terriers!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Big chunk of losing team's fans will clear out after this one. The ideal attendance point if you will is going to be towards end of this game if it's close/goes to OT.
      I “thought” I just said that...

Comment

If only NU coulda been the early game and won...would have liked to see that crowd for BU-Cornell but regardless i think this is a pretty good attendance compared to what i am used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          If only NU coulda been the early game and won...would have liked to see that crowd for BU-Cornell but regardless i think this is a pretty good attendance compared to what i am used to.
          Agreed. Would be great to see everyone together at the same time. But it’s gradually filling in.

Comment

What a great battle! Score, and quick answer. Sets up for a great third.

Comment

Another nail biter. You can’t win EVERY faceoff but losing them clean could cost us this game. I also wonder about the ice. Last night in Bridgeport one of the players said “the ice isn’t that great,” and I’m seeing a lot of pucks bouncing and hopping over sticks today.
              Last edited by chickod; 03-24-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Cornell is really good. BU 3rd and 4th line need to be severely limited in the third. Amonte, Crone, et al can't get the puck out of their own end.
                Go BU!

Comment

Boy, can't wait to hear the Cornell Alma Mater. Again.
                  Go BU!

Comment

• I don't know what shots are because I can't find them anywhere in this awful arena, but I feel like Cornell is a little bit better than us overall. I think we're alright on faceoffs and and we're playing well but I gotta give the edge to Cornell.

Comment

Well, they are bigger overall and stick works is exceptional. But BU can use speed on outside to gain puck possession advantage. Need to go big d line up on your pairings in front of your goalie, and use speed on outside when gaining o zone. My two cents, which isn't worth much.

Comment

Boom! Smart speed hockey using speed winning one on one battle wins.

Comment

That was such a bad play by Cornell. You have the puck behind the net and wait for a guy to come get it in traffic and poof...a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            That was such a bad play by Cornell. You have the puck behind the net and wait for a guy to come get it in traffic and poof...a disaster.
                            He put stickout and said go other way. Stubborn is as stubborn does.

BU will take it.

Comment

Be a great time for a timeout!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                Well, they are bigger overall and stick works is exceptional. .
                                Probably 30 year old Canadians
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X