Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

I have no problem with losing, but I ****ing hate losing on stupid bounces off the boards at an absolutely garbage arena and lazy-*** back-checking. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
      I feel bad for Hickey. He knelt behind the net for over a minute. Just crushed
      Especially tough when you wear the C. Doyle was victimized--although different--on UMD's game-winner last year.
      Give credit to Michigan. After the fourth goal, they allowed BU few if any good chances and they certainly had more energy.
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Tough way to end your season, especially when you get this far. Good luck next year!
        Last edited by e.cat; 03-25-2018, 06:18 PM.
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
          I have no problem with losing, but I ****ing hate losing on stupid bounces off the boards at an absolutely garbage arena and lazy-*** back-checking. Ugh.
          There were a few efforts today that were head scratchers considering what was on the line . I appreciate Tzachuk but for as long as he is around he’s going to be someone who makes you crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
            4 NCAA appearance with a Final and 2 final eights I’m sure he’s frustrated with his t/o and not making back to Frozen Four after Frosh year
            Plus a Beanpot, two HE regular season championships and two tournament championships.

Comment

They had a graphic on the broadcast today that said this was the first senior class to make the tournament all four years. That is incorrect, right?

Comment

They had a graphic on the broadcast today that said this was the first senior class to make the tournament all four years. That is incorrect, right?
                A quick search says there were 5 in a row from 70-74 and 9 from 90-98. So not even close to right.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                  A quick search says there were 5 in a row from 70-74 and 9 from 90-98. So not even close to right.
                  The only thing I can think of is that no one played all 4 years during those stretches but that is unlikely as well. Freshman allowed to play during the entire 70-74 period?

Comment

Lazy ****ing backcheck, thanks Tkachuk. We need a different attitude from him next season.
                    Earlier this year I was sitting behind an NHL scout and assistant GM from a team with a very high pick in June and they were just shaking their heads and mouthing the word “lazy” to each other when watching Tkachuk.
                    Go BU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                      The only thing I can think of is that no one played all 4 years during those stretches but that is unlikely as well. Freshman allowed to play during the entire 70-74 period?
                      They definitely were in the 90s. It wouldn't even make sense to qualify it, like "under Quinn," since it's only the second senior class for him.

Comment

They definitely were in the 90s. It wouldn't even make sense to qualify it, like "under Quinn," since it's only the second senior class for him.
                        Congrats BU! What a season, what a team! Congrats to all three teams representing HE at the tourney. They’ll all be back.

Loved the compete of this team down the stretch. Really showed that these boys believed they could win it. That goes a long way in the dressing room for next year

Comment

I am sure we will get a list of many more players from some of the historians but just looking up Kevin OSullivan he played in 4 ‘90-93. Also noticed in checking that, that Parker’s son in law Scott Lachance only played one season before going pro and listed him as 17 yrs old . That right?

Comment

I am sure we will get a list of many more players from some of the historians but just looking up Kevin OSullivan he played in 4 ‘90-93. Also noticed in checking that, that Parker’s son in law Scott Lachance only played one season before going pro and listed him as 17 yrs old . That right?
                            I guess it would be every member of every senior class from 93 through 98.

Comment

Scott was an unpaid assistant at Andover High this year. Sons Jake (Sr) and Shane (Fr) were on the team. And when the team had a coaching "issue", Grandpa Jack Parker stepped in to help.

Comment

Was not looking at the screen - so missed any graphics, but the announcers definitively stated it was the first time since '98 at one point...
                                Live Free or Die!!
                                Miami University '03

Comment

Working...
                                X