This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Michigan cycling the puck all day is killing us. We’re not getting enough possession. Their size is affecting us in the early going
    Ugly start looks like a mismatch so far. Oettinger will have to be better then he was on the first goal though he did make a big save after.

Comment

• Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Game on now

Comment

Well this is...not how I expected things to go. Excellent job killing Michigan’s penalty, though.

Comment

Well, that's more like it.

Still can't get Bernie, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
            Ugly start looks like a mismatch so far. Oettinger will have to be better then he was on the first goal though he did make a big save after.
            You must be thrilled!

Comment

Ha i thought that penalty was on Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                It was to everyone in the world but that ref.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  I don’t understand that call. Replay on tv makes it look ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                    Michigan player took BU player down. Pretty clearcut. Not to mention the cross check near the end of the period.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                      I've seen a lot of bad calls in my life. That was on another level. Very obvious call against Michigan and it goes against BU? Did he just mix up the teams when he was announcing the penalty and decided not to correct himself?

Comment

Would expect a better effort going forward that was weak. On the replay of 2nd Michigan goal Carpenter looked very lax.

Comment

That call on Cockerill was one of the worst calls I've ever seen
                          https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                          https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                          NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                          Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

It looks like Jamie Koharski stole this other ref's identity and snuck in to officiate this game.

Comment

Plenty of time left. They’ve been down in every one of the last (three? four?) games. Got to adjust to the size. Not getting much room. Michigan taking away the wall. Now I know how NU felt yesterday. I think they just have to move the puck a little more quickly. Maybe change the break out. I’m sure Michigan has seen the tape where we have been chipping it out up the boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                                Did he just mix up the teams when he was announcing the penalty and decided not to correct himself?
                                First I thought that was a preposterous statement but the more I think about it you may be right. Because that was just inexplicable.

Comment

Working...
                                X