X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota Gophers 2018-2019

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Just saw where Amanda Kessel is petitioning the NCAA for another year of eligibility. Sure hope she gets it!
    I have a friend on the board and she tells me the NCAA encouraged her to apply!

Comment

Just saw where Amanda Kessel is petitioning the NCAA for another year of eligibility. Sure hope she gets it!
      Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
      I have a friend on the board and she tells me the NCAA encouraged her to apply!
      How's fishing these days? Opening day on WI lakes is first Saturday in May. I'm not much of a river fisherman. My boat is currently getting summerized.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        How's fishing these days? Opening day on WI lakes is first Saturday in May. I'm not much of a river fisherman. My boat is currently getting summerized.
        So it used to be a longboat?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          Unless I go ice fishing I think my first trip "up north" will be delayed until June! We're supposed to get 5-7 more inches way down south here in "The Cities" this afternoon through tomorrow.

http://www.millelacsresort.com/webcam/
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Doesn't Krissy Wendell have another year of eligibility left?

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
              Maybe we should save that so she can skate on a line with her daughters some day a la Gordie Howe.
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                A Wendell, Darwitz and Kessel line, if all goes well with the petitions is just a few months away.
                "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Isn't even necessary...Rumor has it Frosty found himself a Full Scholarship from a departing player that he will use to bring in a Transfer Goalie & Defence that should fix all your perceived problems for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
                    Isn't even necessary...Rumor has it Frosty found himself a Full Scholarship from a departing player that he will use to bring in a Transfer Goalie & Defence that should fix all your perceived problems for next year.
                    Quiet please, this is supposed to be hush-hush!

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
                      a transfer goalie will have to come from outside the WCHA to help next year, which is unfortunate, because I can think of a few WCHA goalies who would look good in a Gopher uniform, and not all of them have the last name "Rooney"
                      but now that I think of it, if Wendell & Darwitz can come back, maybe the goalie situation is solved by bringing back Crystal Nicholas, who if I remember correctly went undefeated her last year in a Gopher uniform and had a year of eligibility left.

beejeezuss! undefeated lifetime 25-0!!!!
                      Last edited by pokechecker; 04-03-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Sure wish I knew who all you guys sources are. I always am the last to hear this stuff

Comment

Sure wish I knew who all you guys sources are. I always am the last to hear this stuff
                          Maybe you're the second to last? I just read about Lindsay Agnew transferring to BC. I was hoping it was fake news.
                          Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 04-03-2018, 10:36 PM. Reason: First Nina Rodgers to BU and now this!!
                          "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Maybe you don't recall, but this was hinted at by the rodent/sconnie expert a while back when it was also put forth that Abigail Boreen was set to red-shirt this coming season. So far, so good...

On GPL, late Monday night a poster gave some information that #27's instagram had information about Agnew transferring. Indeed it did.

There is your sources as far as I know.
                            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Hush hush like the Kessel is retiring BS, right?
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

BY THE NUMBERS: 2017-18

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w...gn=GopherDaily

Comment

Working...
                                X