X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

HE IS BACK!!!

(Better Call Saul)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Still wanna give him a fistful of knuckles.

But, are you buying into the common theory? Hidden:

Kim is gonna be Wendy?
      No way. That would make zero sense. Makes more sense she is Saul's business partner behind the scenes. I doubt she dies and I really doubt she just leaves him.

This is A Theory I Agree With
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's a good theory, but I mean:

Kim asks for the "good stuff" when taking the pills; she's getting burned out and questioning her career in these last eps, and sometimes she does NOT like what Jimmy does...Yes Vince is all about red herrings and deeper meanings, but I'm not ready to discount anything yet.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sorry it is a stretch at best and stinks of nerds on Reddit trying to overthink things.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Isn't everyone that watches that show a nerd by definition?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Isn't everyone that watches that show a nerd by definition?
              I dont think you know what a Nerd is...
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I dont think you know what a Nerd is...
                I think a nerd is a subset of fanboy. Or is that the other way around?

Either way I'm just effing around lighten up.

Comment

Other way around.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

What makes you think I am anything but light?
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What makes you think I am anything but light?
                      Are you fat?
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Are you fat?
                        A lot less than I used to be
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sorry it is a stretch at best and stinks of nerds on Reddit trying to overthink things.
                          You mean like in the theory you presented about Kim's face in the shadows, and Jimmy's in the light?
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            You mean like in the theory you presented about Kim's face in the shadows, and Jimmy's in the light?
                            Yeah exactly. But there is no way she is Wendy the meth head that would just be stupid. Makes more sense she is a unnamed partner than changes her name and gets hooked on drugs.

My guess is she shows up in the future at Cinnabon and walks away from him.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah exactly. But there is no way she is Wendy the meth head that would just be stupid. Makes more sense she is a unnamed partner than changes her name and gets hooked on drugs.

My guess is she shows up in the future at Cinnabon and walks away from him.
                              Maybe Wendy is her middle name? She gets hooked on the meds, basically snaps (she got a bit unnerved at this last meeting)...and voila.

No matter what, it's gonna be a fun ride....

Comment

That would honestly ruin the character for me. It is one thing for her to break bad...it is another for her to be a completely different person. It would be like if Chuck turned out to be Mike or something.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X