X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I finished the series and they just fricking nailed episodes 1-9 and yet sadly completely fell flat on their face for Ep 10. What a bummer.
    Yeah, I think that was pretty much mine as well. I like how they left it with Crozier, but just no idea where they thought they were going with the monster and Hickey.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Finished Season 2 of GLOW. First season was outstanding. Second wasn’t too bad either. Had it’s moments of being meh and then other moments of briliance. Finale was fantastic. Really like the show. Alison Brie is outstanding.
      Netflix has a documentary about the real-life GLOW. It's a good watch for fans of the show.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Who is America is brilliant. My hotel room in Hutch has Showtime. I might have to pick up that channel.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Netflix has a documentary about the real-life GLOW. It's a good watch for fans of the show.
          Even for non-fans of the show. I knew it existed, I never bothered watching it. However, it does give validity to the GLOW Netflix show. GLOW-N is closer to the truth than people think.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Who is America is brilliant. My hotel room in Hutch has Showtime. I might have to pick up that channel.
            It sure is something. I can’t beliebe he can still do this stuff, and I can’t believe how dumb people are.

Watched a few episodes of Dark Tourist on Netflix, pretty interesting

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, Quantico is still good. Bummed it's going off the air.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No, that show sucks. Their reboot made it suck even more. Glad it's going, as now I won't have to watch it anymore out of a sense of obligation.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  No, that show sucks. Their reboot made it suck even more. Glad it's going, as now I won't have to watch it anymore out of a sense of obligation.
                  I'm enjoying this season a lot. The stories are different every week and they've been interesting.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    I couldn’t even watch season 2 as the last part of season 1 was so bad

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I'm enjoying this season a lot. The stories are different every week and they've been interesting.
                      No they haven't. They're run of the mill villain of the week TV fare. No different than any of the NCIS's, or any cop/military type show of the past 30 years.

It started with a good concept, but really, the whole agents in training concept was only good for one season. They tried to milk it the second season by juxtaposing the agents in the field with flashbacks of Quantico, which mainly led to confusion, and this season, as the secret off the books FBI supersquad has been just dreadful.

It's like when the Prison Break guys went to work for the government as a secret spy agency.
                      Last edited by rufus; 07-26-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

No they haven't. They're run of the mill villain of the week TV fare. No different than any of the NCIS's, or any cop/military type show of the past 30 years.
                        LOL

The stories and context are different. Maybe NCIS is similar but I never went down that rabbit hole. You say potato I say potato.

Comment

What witness do we have to protect this week? What espionage case do we have to solve this week?
                          What foreign asset needs to be rescued this week?

It's your basic TV plot of the week.

Comment

What witness do we have to protect this week? What espionage case do we have to solve this week?
                            What foreign asset needs to be rescued this week?

It's your basic TV plot of the week.
                            So, now everything needs to be a serial? I still to this day watch Law and Order. Still like it. I don't need the story to be 10 seasons and thus be like reading War and Peace.

Comment

So, basic, boring, useless network TV.

Been saying it for years, network TV sucks, and there is no reason to watch it when there is so much else out there that is actually quality viewing.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Sometimes you don't want a meal. Sometimes you just want a snack.

Comment

Working...
                                X