• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    So I went in and looked at TVBT#s and saw this gem:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/mor...om-adult-swim/

Holy moly. 70 new episodes for Rick & Morty.
    They're getting schwifty up in there!
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      In 2200, an enormous space ark moves slowly on a multi-generational interstellar voyage to transplant the dying Earth's full range of surviving species on a new planet. A cataclysmic collision breaks the Oceanic Tanks and send genetically-engineered hyper-intelligent sharks into the main spindle where the pressure wave caused by the gravity-inducing spin creates an enormous tornado, threatening to destroy the ship and Man's Last Hope.
      It'd be better if the sharks had lasers.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        They're getting schwifty up in there!
        Wubba lubba dub dub
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Oh hell!

@TVbytheNumbers: ‘Lucifer’ goes down: Canceled after 3 seasons on*FOX https://wp.me/p6GFR3-2aWQ
          Fox is cancelling everything...interesting.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Its a sound strategy when everything is garbage.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              The Americans is aging wonderfully and unless they eff it up is really going out on top. The tension from start to finish in the last episode was palpable. I have one nitpick though minor. I'm a bit miffed that Stan might finally be getting it after all this time. Although I considered it an inevitable outcome since S1 I'm not a big fan of how it's coming to fruition. Just about all the circumstances piquing his interest are quite explainable and he found nothing during his search. Hopefully I'll be on board with this coming to a head.
              He's vulnerable, with the whole divorce thing. I mean, he considers Philip his best friend. It's tough to reject your own beliefs. And with a plausible story and one's "knack" to sniff out things threatened......

Evil Genius:

Doc on the true story of a botched Erie PA bank robbery, that was not only totally effed up, but went WAY deeper than one would expect.

Talking about Making A Murderer times ten. I can't even begin to describe how messed up this is. 4 pts, about 45-60 minutes each part. Netflix streaming.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

NBC picked up Brooklyn Nine-Nine
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is so bizarre seeing networks pick up others’ shows.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    This is so bizarre seeing networks pick up others’ shows.
                    Universal makes the show, NBC owned it and sold it to Fox originally. It really isnt that bizarre. Scrubs did the same thing when NBC cancelled it. It was produced by ABC so they picked it up. TV is a very strange bird (especially Network TV) because different studios produce shows for various networks.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I get that. I just don’t remember this many shows changing networks in the past.
                      Code:

Comment

They're picking up Trump supporter favorite Last Man Standing, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          They're picking up Trump supporter favorite Last Man Standing, though!
                          I thought that show was ok...must be rough on the plantation though for Tim Allen
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

CBS cancelled Scorpion. Formulaic, yes. But I liked it.

Comment

I thought that show was ok...must be rough on the plantation though for Tim Allen
                              No, no, you have it wrong. He compared it to being like 30s Germany.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                No, no, you have it wrong. He compared it to being like 30s Germany.
                                Oh yeah...my bad
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X