This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Looking forward to Hader's new show on HBO coming up next week.

Checked out the new CBS Cop Dramedy Instinct with Alan Cumming. Really enjoy his work and no different here. Going to give this one a few weeks to see where it goes.

Also checked out the new Shondaland show on Tuesday, For The People. Really, really, really like this one so far. Anxious to see where it goes.

EDIT: Also, should say, been dribbing and drabbing Sherlock BBC on Netflix. Can't say there's ever been a better TV Show.
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 03-19-2018, 08:28 AM.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Have you seen his movie Sweet Land set in MN after WWI? He doesn't have a HUGE role but he was great and I very much enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Have you seen his movie Sweet Land set in MN after WWI? He doesn't have a HUGE role but he was great and I very much enjoyed it.
      No, but I'll check it out.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        No, but I'll check it out.
        I honestly think you'd like it so I hope you give it a shot.

Mandy Patinkin. If he doesn't finally win an award (I know, I know - superficial) for playing Saul on Homeland it will be a travesty. His work through EP6 of S7 has been nothing short of ridiculously good. I have a serious mancrush for him when I watch this show. And dammit Inigo Montoya needs to be rewarded!

Comment

Mandy Patinkin. If he doesn't finally win an award (I know, I know - superficial) for playing Saul on Homeland it will be a travesty. His work through EP6 of S7 has been nothing short of ridiculously good. I have a serious mancrush for him when I watch this show. And dammit Inigo Montoya needs to be rewarded!
          Mandy Patinkin is serious talent.

Comment

Yes!!!

http://deadline.com/2018/03/monty-py...202351401/amp/
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

He’s about the only good thing left about homeland

Comment

And there was much rejoicing.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Mandy Patinkin is serious talent.
                  and a serious dick.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    And there was much rejoicing.
                    Oh man. The entirety of Flying Circus? I'm going to be busy.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Holy ****.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Been catching up on season 6 of Homeland. How on earth did Rupert Friend not get an Emmy nomination? He was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Been catching up on season 6 of Homeland. How on earth did Rupert Friend not get an Emmy nomination? He was brilliant.
                          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Agreed.
                            It shocked me, because based on previous seasons, I had written him off as a pretty-boy, leaden, monotones his way through his lines, just not very talented guy. Who knew he could actually act? And with such ease and naturalness.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              It shocked me, because based on previous seasons, I had written him off as a pretty-boy, leaden, monotones his way through his lines, just not very talented guy. Who knew he could actually act? And with such ease and naturalness.
                              And that’s sad because he seems to do weird roles that I’m not sure showcase him. He’s certainly pretty to look at but that last season was such great acting.

Comment

Working...
                              X