X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Roseanne got cancelled about five hours after she tweeted something racist about a former Obama aide.
    Got pulled from syndication too.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The war on Hollywood's poor, oppressed conservatives continues.
    Home Improvement was trash, too. It was nothing without Wilson and Al. Young girls at that time watched for Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Geez. Age took a toll on Lara Flynn Boyle.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Geez. Age took a toll on Lara Flynn Boyle.
        Age and a WHOLE LOT OF PLASTIC SURGERY!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is there anyone who has gotten elective plastic surgery that actually looks better? They all look like something that resembles a wet shirt over a pile of Lincoln logs.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Saying as show is "more like This is Us" is not a good way to convince people to watch it.
            After I posted my original comment, I think the show lost me:

SPOILER Alert

One of the main characters gets a piece of rebar through his head and out of his forehead. Like dead center.

He was back on the job as a firefighter like four episodes later. Sorry, I can suspend disbelief, but that’s ****ing stupid.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Is there anyone who has gotten elective plastic surgery that actually looks better? They all look like something that resembles a wet shirt over a pile of Lincoln logs.
              Raquel Welch. I'm assuming.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Raquel Welch. I'm assuming.
                I don’t think so. I guess ymmv.
                Code:

Comment

Then she's got great make-up people.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much in agreement. I know of no one who's had plastic surgery done and it's an improvement. Maybe Joan Rivers' first couple? But then...………………………….
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Age and a WHOLE LOT OF PLASTIC SURGERY!!
                    Remember when she dated Nicholson??

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      I wonder if Disney wanting to protect John Goodman’s image is playing a role in this?
                      If the show hadn't been called what it was, they would've killed Roseanne off and made it about Dan and Jackie.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        If the show hadn't been called what it was, they would've killed Roseanne off and made it about Dan and Jackie.
                        Probably not wrong, funny how plenty of the other actors and writers from the show found notable roles after the show compared to Roseanne.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

So my hometown is being shown off tonight on the ID channel (Investigation Discovery). The show is "Dead North."

It's a true story that makes Fargo look like a Saturday morning cartoon.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Then she's got great make-up people.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much in agreement. I know of no one who's had plastic surgery done and it's an improvement. Maybe Joan Rivers' first couple? But then...………………………….
                            You probably think this because we have no clue who has had it done. There are probably many that have only had one operation that look very good still. Its when they're on operation number 34 that they look like cartoon characters.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              You probably think this because we have no clue who has had it done.
                              This is a good point. Kinda by definition, the only time you notice is when they look like The Joker.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjazBO5FiGl/?hl=en
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X