X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    To Xfinity and beyond???
    It's Comcastic!
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Holy ****. I just finished The Staircase. Handy said it best, “they don’t frame black people like this” or something to that effect.

Unreal.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I really enjoyed S2 of I'm Dying Up Here. One of my best friends growing up actually gave the circuit a try (including a short-lived radio gig in St. Louis) in the early 90's and from I know of his psyche, upbringing and of stories he's shared from those years it brings to light a lot of truths about the complexities of the industry and those that make it tick. He is the funniest person I've ever been close to, but was extremely troubled and at times downright sinister. I see a lot of him in both Nick and Bill although luckily appears to be living a "sane" family life in northern Cal.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Holy ****. I just finished The Staircase. Handy said it best, “they don’t frame black people like this” or something to that effect.

Unreal.
          The one sister is quite the woman, isn't she? Unreal.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"Sunday Morning" is the best show on network(CBS)tv.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I’m not surrounded I’d go that far but it is excellent. I might go with CBS This Morning.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I watched Sasha Baron Cohen's new show streaming on Showtime, it's hit or miss that has moments, but the fourth act of the first episode was flat out amazing.

And, thanks to seeing the promo aired prior to "Who is America," I also tuned into a couple episodes of "Our Cartoon President." This is sadly on point, and also has it's hilarious moments.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  I watched Sasha Baron Cohen's new show streaming on Showtime, it's hit or miss that has moments, but the fourth act of the first episode was flat out amazing.

And, thanks to seeing the promo aired prior to "Who is America," I also tuned into a couple episodes of "Our Cartoon President." This is sadly on point, and also has it's hilarious moments.
                  Sasha is really hit or miss. I'm curious about the new show.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Finished Season 2 of GLOW. First season was outstanding. Second wasn’t too bad either. Had it’s moments of being meh and then other moments of briliance. Finale was fantastic. Really like the show. Alison Brie is outstanding.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      Finished Season 2 of GLOW. First season was outstanding. Second wasn’t too bad either. Had it’s moments of being meh and then other moments of briliance. Finale was fantastic. Really like the show. Alison Brie is outstanding.
                      S2 finale was outstanding. Really captured the essence of the real-life show/attitude of what the show is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Oh my god. Anyone who appears on this gets what they deserve.
                        Of course Bernie is the very first interview but he isn’t making racist comments or singing about arming toddlers.

Comment

Enjoying Sharp Objects so far.

Watching The Sinner from last year in preparation of watching it this year. Really enjoying it.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Through 6 episodes of The Terror and not sure I've seen a more suspenseful, unpredictable, original and interesting series in quite some time. I hope it finishes as well as it began.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Through 6 episodes of The Terror and not sure I've seen a more suspenseful, unpredictable, original and interesting series in quite some time. I hope it finishes as well as it began.
                              I finished the series and they just fricking nailed episodes 1-9 and yet sadly completely fell flat on their face for Ep 10. What a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                I finished the series and they just fricking nailed episodes 1-9 and yet sadly completely fell flat on their face for Ep 10. What a bummer.

Comment

Working...
                                X