X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Human Centipede wasn’t better than season 2

That..........that should be deleted from history, and I didn't even have a curiosity about seeing it. What in the actual eff was going through that person's mind?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Season 2 was terrible. It made no sense and the acting was **** poor especially compared to season 1. Season 3 would have to literally crap in a persons mouth for 12 episodes to be worse.
      Agreed. Season 2 of True Detective was one of the worst things ever. It just made it so much worse that Season 1 was so **** awesome.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Just watched the first 3 episodes of The Good Place. Pretty good so far.

Comment

GOT.

5 episodes in of the 67? I think that's right. I'm not going Oh My God why didn't I watch this in the first place yet. Pretty good though.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            GOT.

5 episodes in of the 67? I think that's right. I'm not going Oh My God why didn't I watch this in the first place yet. Pretty good though.
            It's more or less a soap opera, except with nudity and killing people. I wasn't really into it until the last two or three episodes of season 1. Also, it's fun to think that some of the more OMG moments are based upon actual historical events, and mostly from Medieval Britain.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              GOT.

Have you been spoiled on any of the major events yet? There are some big ones that seemed to be out there, and discussed a whole bunch, which I would expect spoiled some big moments for people waiting to watch. I won't ask about any in particular, since that in itself may end up spoiling something.

Also, if you have any questions, we should be able to answer them without spoiling future seasons moments and reveals.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                GOT.

I just finished season 7 last week. While I was aware of most of the main events and spoilers, seeing them on screen was still emotional. I enjoyed it immensely (except for some of the over the top blood spray, which I find annoying) and it is hard for me to think of something prior to this with the same production value.

Is it the best thing to have ever aired on tv? Probably not. Did I enjoy it immensely and do I look forward to rewatching the episodes? Most definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Have you been spoiled on any of the major events yet? There are some big ones that seemed to be out there, and discussed a whole bunch, which I would expect spoiled some big moments for people waiting to watch. I won't ask about any in particular, since that in itself may end up spoiling something.

Also, if you have any questions, we should be able to answer them without spoiling future seasons moments and reveals.
                  No, not spoiled. Aware of some big things but not context. Keeping up pretty well. HBO does a nice explanation of the episode after each one and you have the clip previews after an episode and the clips before the episode showing you things that have happened. With all that I was only lost for the first few cause it was hard to get bearings. Especially since they didn't make a big deal out of explaining where you were.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Jack Ryan is very good. At least as good as the first season of 24 if Jack Bauer was a PhD instead of yelling.

Kidding has a lot of promise. Shameless meets Mr. Rogers

The Purge might be ok, I am foolishly waiting for someone to make this good. The premise is too good for it not to have it.
                    Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-09-2018, 04:44 PM.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jack Ryan is very good
                      Kidding has a lot of promise. Shameless meets Mr. Rogers
                      The Purge might be ok, I am foolishly waiting for someone to make this good. The premise is too good for it not to have it.
                      I started watching Jack Ryan last Monday night. Next thing I knew it was 6:00 AM and I had finished episode 7. Said, screw it and finished the season.

(I work nights, so this is only staying up another couple hours for me, and I was off on Tuesday anyway)
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

****ing Raiders causing the return of Jeopardy to be ****ing tape-delayed.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Isn’t jeopardy on at like 4 pm CT? Oh right. You’re out west aren’t you?
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Isn’t jeopardy on at like 4 pm CT? Oh right. You’re out west aren’t you?
                            Yes, and with the local ABC station showing the game, even though ESPN is showing it too, because reasons.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              I just finished season 7 last week. While I was aware of most of the main events and spoilers, seeing them on screen was still emotional. I enjoyed it immensely (except for some of the over the top blood spray, which I find annoying) and it is hard for me to think of something prior to this with the same production value.

Is it the best thing to have ever aired on tv? Probably not. Did I enjoy it immensely and do I look forward to rewatching the episodes? Most definitely.
                              I think the season finale of season 1 hooked me permanently. I knew something like that was coming but the way it was done was awesome. Looking forward to the rest. I'm getting about 6 episodes a week in so I'll be done in 10 weeks or so I hope.

Comment

Give yourself some time to digest the episodes. Let the impact sink in.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X