X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    The cliffhanger was just perfectly set up...but if 4 is anywhere near as fast moving as 3 I would be miserable right now!
    It is. The intro on Ep1 is astounding. The ending of Ep2 is holy f*.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Noticed Eureka is available on Amazon Prime (for years, Netflix only had the last season available), started rewatching it. Still a great show 10+ years later.

Comment

Sharp Objects.

Well, two things happened. I should have seen both of them coming but I did not. I assume nest week is the finale. I really do not like what Ms. Flynn does to her female protagonist in her novels.

Oh, well.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Yeah I’m all caught up now!

Comment

Yes!! Tonight’s ep has one of my favorite B.B. characters!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Goddam you. I am chomping at the bit to see the new ep. Am curious to see who it is. I am guessing it should be obvious, since Mike, Gus, Tuco, and Nacho have already been introduced in seasons past...
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Goddam you. I am chomping at the bit to see the new ep. Am curious to see who it is. I am guessing it should be obvious, since Mike, Gus, Tuco, and Nacho have already been introduced in seasons past...
                I think there are more than that who have made appearances on Saul already. I have to believe we're up to a dozen, maybe.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

It should be fairly obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Anyone else trying to learn The Element Song today?

Comment

It should be fairly obvious.
                      It was. The most lovably punchable character in BB. I should have known.

He's great and all, but GODDAM do I want to just smash my fist into his nose.

Great ep, of course. Wondering WTeff at the end.....are we starting to see a common theory's birth????

Comment

It was. The most lovably punchable character in BB. I should have known.

He's great and all, but GODDAM do I want to just smash my fist into his nose.

Great ep, of course. Wondering WTeff at the end.....are we starting to see a common theory's birth????
                        But that SONG

Comment

But that SONG
                          EFF THAT SONG.

Although, that explains EVERY REASON why I wanna punch the *er.

Comment

He’s punchable but lovable!

Comment

He’s punchable but lovable!
                              Still wanna give him a fistful of knuckles.

But, are you buying into the common theory? Hidden:

Kim is gonna be Wendy?

Comment

Still wanna give him a fistful of knuckles.

But, are you buying into the common theory? Hidden:

Kim is gonna be Wendy?
                                No chance

Comment

Working...
                                X