Labbe twins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labbe twins!

What a season and what a weekend for twin sisters Bryn and Shae with both advancing to their respective national championships! How have their parents divided their time? I think I heard one broadcaster yesterday saying one parent was at one game while the other was at the other game. Will they both be at tonight's D3 championship game and then grab Bryn afterwards and fly out to see Shae play in tomorrow's D1 championship game? What a dilemma to have! For that reason alone I'm going to root for both Norwich and Colgate to win their respective championships! What a story that would be!

Re: Labbe twins!

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
    What a season and what a weekend for twin sisters Bryn and Shae with both advancing to their respective national championships! How have their parents divided their time? I think I heard one broadcaster yesterday saying one parent was at one game while the other was at the other game. Will they both be at tonight's D3 championship game and then grab Bryn afterwards and fly out to see Shae play in tomorrow's D1 championship game? What a dilemma to have! For that reason alone I'm going to root for both Norwich and Colgate to win their respective championships! What a story that would be!
    There is a contingent from Clarkson leaving Lake Placid right after tonight's ECAC Championship and flying out at 6 AM tomorrow from Albany -> Minneapolis.

I hope they bat 50%. But as the Spartans said "Molon Labe!"
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      There is a contingent from Clarkson leaving Lake Placid right after tonight's ECAC Championship and flying out at 6 AM tomorrow from Albany -> Minneapolis.

I hope they bat 50%. But as the Spartans said "Molon Labe!"
      One down, one to go!

Let's go Raiders!

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
        One down, one to go!

Let's go Raiders!
        +1
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: Labbe twins!

Originally posted by prezdejohnson09 View Post
          +1
          pfffft!
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
          X