Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Kariya passes were such he didn't have to go into the corners.
    I saw passes from PK's knees that were saucers on the tape... even after a spin or two.

Creativity was off the charts. Giontas was too. Can't imagine those two playing together on a line.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      I saw passes from PK's knees that were saucers on the tape... even after a spin or two.

Creativity was off the charts. Giontas was too. Can't imagine those two playing together on a line.
      Gionta was good, kariya was once in a lifetime

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
        What happen tarnished the Maine Hockey Program forever in many people's eyes...mostly the outside crowd...Maine paid the penalty's and Walsh took the brunt of it all. Sadly you go to places that rooted hard for Maine, but no more....best to move on, and when hooted or booted by the NEVER DO WRONG schools/universitys/fans...just laugh and move on....Hardware stays...and never will they see a team like the 92-93, never....Maine Hockey will live on and whatever may be said...well like I said before...MOVE ON and tough _ _ _ _ to them nay sayers
        I don't believe outside hockey east people give two craps. In fact, I have met some great fans, better than me of course, that cheer for Maine if their team is out. However, I have met some very odd lots that are genuinely not nice. My guess is outside of hockey east Wisconsin fans are the best all around fans. Also, my guess is North Dakota fans are the least nice fans. I could be wrong, but those are my observations.

Comment

One bad goal given up by Romeo, one breakaway goal up given by Romeo, 2 zip umd

My take from last nights game is UMD came out like gang-busters, completely turned Ohio State inside and out the first 4 minutes and most of the first period...no chance on the 1st goal versus Romeo, the second could go to a soft goal...and that goes on Romeo some and a lot to the team for allowing that play to even happen, turnover and they got burned...all in all UMD had a plan and was the better team...as far for Romeo, wish he could have made in to the Finals but you have to tip your hat as he had a heck of a season and proved he could handle the #1 goaltending chores for any team.....kudo's to him and all the best next season.

Comment

Gionta was good, kariya was once in a lifetime

I would clarify it slightly in saying Gionta was very exceptional and Kariya was once in a lifetime.

Comment

I don't believe outside hockey east people give two craps. In fact, I have met some great fans, better than me of course, that cheer for Maine if their team is out. However, I have met some very odd lots that are genuinely not nice. My guess is outside of hockey east Wisconsin fans are the best all around fans. Also, my guess is North Dakota fans are the least nice fans. I could be wrong, but those are my observations.
              Nope your wrong on that, you can hear it all over the college hockey landscape, not just Hockey East....but do I care, not much to none...I moved on and bleed blue for the Program...was a pleasure to be around and witness what this Program did....to many they hated the thought and Maine made them pay on the ice....

Comment

Nope your wrong on that, you can hear it all over the college hockey landscape, not just Hockey East....but do I care, not much to none...I moved on and bleed blue for the Program...was a pleasure to be around and witness what this Program did....to many they hated the thought and Maine made them pay on the ice....
                Ok. You are right. I am wrong. Not the first nor the last I can and will say that.

Comment

I've talked to many UND fans, nice folks.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Ok. You are right. I am wrong. Not the first nor the last I can and will say that.
                    Not a dish on you....and I am wrong many times also and admit it.................

Comment

I've talked to many UND fans, nice folks.

Yes indeed, have many friends I have met at Frozen 4's over the years....they love there team and hockey....and a few cold ones also..!!!

Comment

Yes indeed, have many friends I have met at Frozen 4's over the years....they love there team and hockey....and a few cold ones also..!!!
                        I am not sure I fully understand what a few cold ones are.

Just kidding. No offense taken. We all bleed two tone blue, and for the ones that don't understand that... well we can leave those fans to cheer for bu or uhn.

Comment

There are only two players I have seen play in person that were so clearly at such a different level than those around them - they both won the Hobey as freshmen.
                          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                            There are only two players I have seen play in person that were so clearly at such a different level than those around them - they both won the Hobey as freshmen.
                            Agreed.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                              Ok, maybe another case when I am wrong.

But for me it is 1a vs 1b, Kariya vs. Gionta.

Also in college I believe Miller from Michigan was the best college goalie of all time.

Defensemen will take me some time to think about...

But for me I'd take Commodore and Komisarek

Kariya/Hrkac/Giotna
                              Commodore/Kamisarek
                              Miller

Not nhl playing, just pure NCAA. What a tandem? Anyone want to upgrade this lineup just talking on ice in college?
                              Last edited by BlackI; 04-06-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Ok, maybe another case when I am wrong.

But for me it is 1a vs 1b, Kariya vs. Gionta.

Also in college I believe Miller from Michigan was the best college goalie of all time.

Defensemen will take me some time to think about...

But for me I'd take Commodore and Komisarek

Kariya/Hrkac/Giotna
                                Commodore/Kamisarek
                                Miller

Not nhl playing, just pure NCAA. What a tandem? Anyone want to upgrade this lineup just talking on ice in college?
                                Have you forgotten JIMMY HOWARD..?

Comment

Working...
                                X