Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
    Yes, that was a wonderful non call on the take down of Mottau to allow Niko to walk in like that.....
    I was wondering when the whiners would show up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      I was wondering when the whiners would show up

+1...……...I too thought the same.

Comment

Congrats to Scott Pellerin and his 87/88 Notre Dame Hounds team being inducted into SK hockey hall of fame...
        https://***********/NotreDameHounds/...774347776?s=19

Rod Brind'Amor and Curtis Joseph were on that team...
        http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/l...023751988.html

Comment

UMaine players on all academic team...
          https://goblackbears.com/news/2018/7...emic-team.aspx

Great job Cam Spicer for making academic all star team with a 4.0 gpa.

Comment

Great job
            Originally posted by BlackI View Post
            UMaine players on all academic team...
            https://goblackbears.com/news/2018/7...emic-team.aspx

Great job Cam Spicer for making academic all star team with a 4.0 gpa.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Well speaking of the glory days, this moment from HE finals was a doozey...
              https://youtu.be/-d5wFlrUSiU
              Always wondered what some alternate reality would have looked like had Shawn Walsh not been sick. I think I would have lost my mind if he was around much longer but man it would have made for an interesting 2000s. He surely would have won some more games and racked up some more NCAA violations. It's tough to explain to the younger folk what Maine was like back in the day or you see clips of the 5 goals Gionta scored in 1 period and tell the newer fans "that was when Maine cheated like crazy and they were really good!" And to make things more interesting he would have been around for the downslide of Jackie Parker as he got more and more senile. That would have been something to watch. As fans, we were all screwed out of some serious potential during the 2000s.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                Always wondered what some alternate reality would have looked like had Shawn Walsh not been sick. I think I would have lost my mind if he was around much longer but man it would have made for an interesting 2000s. He surely would have won some more games and racked up some more NCAA violations. It's tough to explain to the younger folk what Maine was like back in the day or you see clips of the 5 goals Gionta scored in 1 period and tell the newer fans "that was when Maine cheated like crazy and they were really good!" And to make things more interesting he would have been around for the downslide of Jackie Parker as he got more and more senile. That would have been something to watch. As fans, we were all screwed out of some serious potential during the 2000s.
                Funny how you hated Maine then...hate then now but would rather see the cast of characters from back then now. I guess hate is a word not to use, but dislike is more to your likening. But then That's Hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                  Funny how you hated Maine then...hate then now but would rather see the cast of characters from back then now. I guess hate is a word not to use, but dislike is more to your likening. But then That's Hockey.
                  It was way more fun when Maine, bu, bc, unh were competitive. No one hates PC or lowell. Everyone hated at least 3 of the big 4. The crowds were bigger, louder, etc. Just look at Maine bu, blue tarps over locker room entrance, 4 cops along the stairway. Unh player spitting on Maine fans. Walsh hanging the towels so fans behind him couldn't see. That's just a tip of the iceberg. It will never be that much fun again.

Comment

It was way more fun when Maine, bu, bc, unh were competitive. No one hates PC or lowell. Everyone hated at least 3 of the big 4. The crowds were bigger, louder, etc. Just look at Maine bu, blue tarps over locker room entrance, 4 cops along the stairway. Unh player spitting on Maine fans. Walsh hanging the towels so fans behind him couldn't see. That's just a tip of the iceberg. It will never be that much fun again.

Nope...your right.

Comment

Greg Cronin New Head Coach of AHL Colorado Eagles.

Comment

Devin Shore resigns with Dallas, 2 year deal @ 2.3 million per season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                          Devin Shore resigns with Dallas, 2 year deal @ 2.3 million per season.
                          Nice payday

Comment

Nice payday

Very nice. Congrats to Shore. Great example of a guy that was drafted relatively high and got development and is getting into the groove of pro hockey. Hopefully he and Monty strike an accord as former UMainers.

Comment

According to the schedule listed on USA hockey website the U18 team is playing Maine on Dec. 8th...

https://www.usahockeyntdp.com/news_article/show/933873

Comment

Gotta love the Pellerin hit at 1:27 mark...
                                https://youtu.be/vvqlFgM8xJM

Comment

Working...
                                X