UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    I might well be wrong, but it seems to me that this season is the first one in a while when there isn't a former Bear lacing 'em up for the NHL playoffs...?(Tip, help a brotha out here.)

Guess we'll have to root for Columbus, and the "bad" Tort. ( I can do that, but I was really hoping to see the Dallas Bears.)
    Red’s fault.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Red Wings' fault.
      Fixed

Comment

• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        Fixed
        The Wings had serious depth-issues. I was hanging my hat on Dallas, though. Would have been fun to see Shore, Bish and Flynn all together in the postseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
          The Wings had serious depth-issues. I was hanging my hat on Dallas, though. Would have been fun to see Shore, Bish and Flynn all together in the postseason.
          Give words of encouragement for the players we have. Could be a great start... or "rebuild". Just a thought.

Comment

Quinnipiac coming to Orono for 2 games next season, dates unknown.

Comment

Playoff format for HEA adjusted for next season. 1-8 make it in, 9-11 get bounced. No more “opening round”.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                Playoff format for HEA adjusted for next season. 1-8 make it in, 9-11 get bounced. No more “opening round”.
                Awesome news. It seemed like the extra round really killed momentum for the whole league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Awesome news. It seemed like the extra round really killed momentum for the whole league.
                  But, your team got to beat Tirone two more times.

Comment

Regular season has a meaning again, playoff hockey 4-real. Good move which should have never been changed in the first place.

Comment

Remember when everyone got all snooty and said "good riddance" when Wahlstrom decommitted?

Watching the NHL draft lottery, he was listed as the #6 overall prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                        Remember when everyone got all snooty and said "good riddance" when Wahlstrom decommitted?

He would have been welcomed @ Maine...just the way his saga has gone, deciding to not come to Maine...go to Harvard, and now he may or may not go to Harvard... then rumors of off to BU/BC...he can do what he wants...but he should have waited before deciding where he goes...what was he???...13 years old when he said he was heading to Maine. Good luck to him in want happens...Maine has moved on. He clearly has NHL on his mind and any other part of hockey is aftermath.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post

Good luck to him. He was typical of all young kids who have committed to Maine, they dont come. He used it to get attention.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Good luck to him. He was typical of all young kids who have committed to Maine, they dont come. He used it to get attention.

The Hockey News Mock Draft has him going #8 to Chicago....so he most likely will be a Top 10 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              The Hockey News Mock Draft has him going #8 to Chicago....so he most likely will be a Top 10 pick.
                              He is good so not surprised. Be interesting if he plays college hockey. One year of him would be a good addition to some team.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                                He would have been welcomed @ Maine...just the way his saga has gone, deciding to not come to Maine...go to Harvard, and now he may or may not go to Harvard... then rumors of off to BU/BC...he can do what he wants...but he should have waited before deciding where he goes...what was he???...13 years old when he said he was heading to Maine. Good luck to him in want happens...Maine has moved on. He clearly has NHL on his mind and any other part of hockey is aftermath.
                                It actually would have worked out great for both him and Maine if he stuck to his original plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X