Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I think it would make more sense for them to play Maine 12/29.
    Maine at Princeton Dec 28 & 29.

https://goprincetontigers.com/schedu...?schedule=1604

Comment

Tyler Walsh to be assistant at Colby...
      https://www.centralmaine.com/2018/05...-hockey-staff/

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        Tyler Walsh to be assistant at Colby...
        https://www.centralmaine.com/2018/05...-hockey-staff/
        That's cool. Hope he does well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          That's cool. Hope he does well

Me too. Gut feel said yes, he will do well.
          Last edited by BlackI; 06-02-2018, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Me too. Gut feel said yes, he will do well.
            He's doing all the right ways in paving his way to someday be a Div.1 Head Coach...taking in all the aspects that go with the job and how players advance through different stages of there young careers before making the choice of which college hockey team best fits them...and more or less the Head Coach needs to know all the angles of todays players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
              He's doing all the right ways in paving his way to someday be a Div.1 Head Coach...taking in all the aspects that go with the job and how players advance through different stages of there young careers before making the choice of which college hockey team best fits them...and more or less the Head Coach needs to know all the angles of todays players.
              I would think the next time Maine has a vacancy for an assistant coach he gets it.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I would think the next time Maine has a vacancy for an assistant coach he gets it.
                Maybe but Maybe not...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  I would hope not if its because of his last name. If Tyler is the best hire out there then maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                    I would hope not if its because of his last name. If Tyler is the best hire out there then maybe.
                    I think it’s worth something. It’s very subjective who the best candidate is anyway.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I think it’s worth something. It’s very subjective who the best candidate is anyway.
                      Right now Gendron has one year left on his first extension and then his second extension is for 2 years/ 3 years under contract and both Guite/Michuad are more likely to be around as long as Gendron is behind the bench....time for the young Walsh to get more experience @ Colby and from there maybe a assistant job in Div.1 hockey....but then who knows from one year to the next. **NOTE** I could be wrong on the years in total under Contract for Gendron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                        Right now Gendron has one year left on his first extension and then his second extension is for 2 years/ 3 years under contract and both Guite/Michuad are more likely to be around as long as Gendron is behind the bench....time for the young Walsh to get more experience @ Colby and from there maybe a assistant job in Div.1 hockey....but then who knows from one year to the next. **NOTE** I could be wrong on the years in total under Contract for Gendron.
                        I think you are correct where he has three seasons left on his existing contract... which this article backs up when it says his contract will run to June 30th, 2021.

http://goblackbears.com/news/2018/3/...extension.aspx

Comment

I think you are correct where he has three seasons left on his existing contract... which this article backs up when it says his contract will run to June 30th, 2021.

http://goblackbears.com/news/2018/3/...extension.aspx
                          I thought so. THANKS

Comment

Garth Snow out on Long Island.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                              Garth Snow out on Long Island.
                              Figured it would happen once Lamirello {sic} took over, when he takes over a job he's the Boss and everyone answers to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                                Figured it would happen once Lamirello {sic} took over, when he takes over a job he's the Boss and everyone answers to him.
                                Should have been done years ago if Win Loss was part of criteria

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X