• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Yes. Why are you surprised?
    Not.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Yes. Why are you surprised?
      Accidently I am a bastid. On the other hand I like winning. you figure it out.

Comment

I'm surprised. I'm guessing he was trying to say puzzy, which refers to wimp-like behavior, like a puzzy cat.
        Anyone thinking the term used in that reference referred to a female body part probably needs to get their mind out of the gutter.
        Just sayin'.
        Can we say ***** willow? Haha... nope.
        Puzzy willow: female body part tree.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          I'm surprised. I'm guessing he was trying to say puzzy, which refers to wimp-like behavior, like a puzzy cat.
          Anyone thinking the term used in that reference referred to a female body part probably needs to get their mind out of the gutter.
          Just sayin'.
          You know me better than that... in today's politically correct society... Anyone else do a what if for taxes next year?

Comment

Wow, big difference. Just saying. Because everyone says Trump sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
              So I guess that I don't get what y'all want from this program...??? We all want the team to win games & make the tourney. I look at who is in the tourney and who is winning games...D-3 schools....schools in remote locations. Then I listen to the constant drum beat of negativity on here. How Maine...a program with a great history & great fan base....can't win because the school is located in a "remote" location. I don't buy it.
              Location matters less than money. Maine may outspend Tech, but I'd wager Tech's spend on hockey is closer to the top of its conference (Minnesota State? Probably the Alaskas on pure dollars but that's all travel) than Maine's hockey spending is to BU/BC/PC/NU. Yes there will be year to year anomalies, but I bet if you made a chart ranking each conference annually by spending and one each year by conference standings, they'd be pretty similar. Spend more money, get better results.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                Just sayin'.
                And this being an internet message board, which version do you think would be used the most?

Exactly. That's why it's blocked.

To be more specific, this site generates ad revenue with Google AdSense. Any word that sets off the AdSense alarm is going to banned.

Comment

(I'm running a 66-person FF pool here, so i had to pay attention, watch all the games, and review the brackets...)

Anyway, Sean Romeo has been excellent all year, and was even better than that this weekend. Maine evidently missed something there. (Imagine that!)

I'll root for him if he plays in the final, unless I gravitate back to Duluth.

Comment

Interesting how well Sean Romeo played this weekend. Never would have guessed he would anchor a frozen 4 team based on his time in Orono. I guess the staff didn't either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I was hoping Ohio State and Sean Romeo would defeat Denver. Sean would never have made it to the Frozen Four under a Gendron team. He had no place to go until he and Rohlik connected.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                        I was hoping Ohio State and Sean Romeo would defeat Denver. Sean would never have made it to the Frozen Four under a Gendron team. He had no place to go until he and Rohlik connected.
                        He must have walked on, I assume that's true in orono also

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          He must have walked on, I assume that's true in orono also

He was recruited by Tim. Romeo was on the team with McGovern and Morris as a Sophomore as I recall. He only played in two games. I'm just guessing, but I suspect Gendron wanted his own team and never really gave him much of an opportunity.

Comment

When Romeo left, Gendron tried to bring in Mundinger and Johnson. Johnson never showed up as he had eligibility issues.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Interesting how well Sean Romeo played this weekend. Never would have guessed he would anchor a frozen 4 team based on his time in Orono. I guess the staff didn't either.

He wasn't given a chance....his last year, they gave him just mop up minutes...never gave him a chance to start a game....glad he is doing well...as he has had a awesome season to this point and could only put the icing on the Cake with a Frozen 4 Championship...good luck to him.

Comment

Gendron has been with the team since 1990. Until 2013, he was an assistant coach under former head coaches Shawn Walsh and Tim Whitehead. Gendron has a record of 49-71-17 in his five seasons as a head coach.
                                Red was here a lot longer than I thought.

https://mainecampus.com/2018/03/mens...eason-wrap-up/

Comment

Working...
                                X