Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Had the best agent ever also. Bet he is still getting paid from that Islanders contract

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dipietro has another 5 or 6 years left. Bonilla's agent one-upped him, he gets 1.19 mil through 2035 from the Mets. He last played for the Mets in 1999!!!!
    UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Had the best agent ever also. Bet he is still getting paid from that Islanders contract

Flippy floppy, good glove and stick handling. But rebounds are killer there.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        St. Lawrence. I’ve never seen anyone more excited in my life than the St. Lawrence coach when they won.
        Thanks, remember the "somebody just win" chant. Got rewarded with win over Michigan. Those were the days.

Edit... I stand corrected, it was 4 OT game. I am good with most games but I am sure I fell asleep through at least one of those OT periods. Also that game is the reason a lot of us have malformed ASSets... lack of blood flow, my god that was a long day.
        Last edited by BlackI; 07-06-2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          Thanks, remember the "somebody just win" chant. Got rewarded with win over Michigan. Those were the days.

Edit... I stand corrected, it was 4 OT game. I am good with most games but I am sure I fell asleep through at least one of those OT periods. Also that game is the reason a lot of us have malformed ASSets... lack of blood flow, my god that was a long day.
          Isnt the Michigan win where larose butt ended some Michigan player? Comey??? Never played again as Maine lost in the first game in frozen 4

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Isnt the Michigan win where larose butt ended some Michigan player? Comey??? Never played again as Maine lost in the first game in frozen 4

Sounds right to me. The glory days.

Comment

Sounds right to me. The glory days.
              It was and Maine lost to North Dakota in the first game of the Frozen 4.

Comment

I was there, Larose would have made a difference but I doubt Maine would beat that smurf goalie UND had. Last frozen 4 at providence, shut down the block around arena, drinking beer in the streets. Great time
                Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                It was and Maine lost to North Dakota in the first game of the Frozen 4.

Comment

I was there, Larose would have made a difference but I doubt Maine would beat that smurf goalie UND had. Last frozen 4 at providence, shut down the block around arena, drinking beer in the streets. Great time

It was a blast. Probably my favorite atmosphere for the frozen fours I went to. Of course Boston and Minnesota were great too(all but the endings).

Comment

It was a blast. Probably my favorite atmosphere for the frozen fours I went to. Of course Boston and Minnesota were great too(all but the endings).
                    Boston and st Paul were absolute killers. After providence, Tampa is the best place for a frozen four

Comment

Swayman interview from Bruins camp...
                      http://929theticket.com/swayman-lear...ck-bear-video/

Comment

Well speaking of the glory days, this moment from HE finals was a doozey...
                        https://youtu.be/-d5wFlrUSiU

Comment

Swayman interview from Bruins camp...
                          http://929theticket.com/swayman-lear...ck-bear-video/
                          He has a great attitude and he make's sure to let people know he's focused on the task at hand and that's winning @ Maine...awesome..!!!

Comment

Well speaking of the glory days, this moment from HE finals was a doozey...
                            https://youtu.be/-d5wFlrUSiU
                            Was there and could not believe it and what was sooooo good about it was beating BC in Boston....a little icing on the cake you might say..!

Comment

In addition to the previously reported Will O'Neill signing on the recruiting thread, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton also signed Cam Brown.

http://www.wbspenguins.com/2018/07/0...mcgrath-brown/
                              UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Yes, that was a wonderful non call on the take down of Mottau to allow Niko to walk in like that.....

Comment

Working...
                                X