Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Never buying a ticket if I can't pick the seat. the ticket folks have **** for brains if this is indeed true.
    Wouldn't be the first time for those old birds....

You sit, what is the seat for. Last time I checked you helped anchor Stillwater side post. In fact, if the building shook a little you were a dampening brake to level her off.

He doesn't ever spend much time in a seat, my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Wouldn't be the first time for those old birds....

You sit, what is the seat for. Last time I checked you helped anchor Stillwater side post. In fact, if the building shook a little you were a dampening brake to level her off.

He doesn't ever spend much time in a seat, my friends.
      Not sure when you were in Alfond last but once the lower boxes went in and they redid seats in lower bowl, standing room sucks. There isnt much room left anymore. So i sit but i want to know where I'm sitting before I buy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Not sure when you were in Alfond last but once the lower boxes went in and they redid seats in lower bowl, standing room sucks. There isnt much room left anymore. So i sit but i want to know where I'm sitting before I buy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I’m sure at some point we’ll see an article in the BDN saying how great the new ticket system is so much better. I don’t blame you for not buying and it’s a complete joke. I honestly feel bad for the new AD, he has a massive task in front of him.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Well less then a month away from "HOCKEY-OCTOBER" and the start of the great game of hockey...Here's my PICK's for the upcoming 2018-19 Hockey East Regular Season Standings: [1] BC [2] BU [3] Providence [4] UMass-Lowell [5] MAINE [6] Northeastern [7] UMass [8] UConn [9] Vermont [10] UNH [11] Merrimack

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
            Well less then a month away from "HOCKEY-OCTOBER" and the start of the great game of hockey...Here's my PICK's for the upcoming 2018-19 Hockey East Regular Season Standings: [1] BC [2] BU [3] Providence [4] UMass-Lowell [5] MAINE [6] Northeastern [7] UMass [8] UConn [9] Vermont [10] UNH [11] Merrimack
            I would move Lowell down a few spots but other than that agree. It’s too bad we have to wait until October 12th this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
              Providence
              Bc
              Northeastern
              Maine
              Umass
              BU
              Lowell
              Unh
              UConn
              Merrimack
              Vermont

Comment

I will be shortly starting a Maine hockey blog that I could post here when its closer to ready, and I plan to do an in-depth season preview for each team. But, without any extensive research so far, my projection is:

1) Boston College
                2) Providence
                3) Boston University
                4) Massachusetts
                5) Maine
                6) Northeastern
                7) Massachusetts-Lowell
                8) Vermont
                9) Connecticut
                10) New Hampshire
                11) Merrimack
                Last edited by amkirby10; 09-07-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                  I will be shortly starting a Maine hockey blog that I could post here when its closer to ready, and I plan to do an in-depth season preview for each team. But, without any extensive research so far, my projection is:

1) Boston College
                  2) Providence
                  3) Boston University
                  4) Massachusetts
                  5) Maine
                  6) Northeastern
                  7) Massachusetts-Lowell
                  8) Vermont
                  9) Connecticut
                  10) New Hampshire
                  11) Merrimack
                  That is great news! I very much look forward to reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    I think that UMass will be a hard play for all teams this season, if their goaltending comes around they could very well be the most improved team from last year [imo].

Comment

I think that UMass will be a hard play for all teams this season, if their goaltending comes around they could very well be the most improved team from last year [imo].
                      UMass is getting world junior caliber goalie from Finland coming in, Filip Lindberg. Im very high on UMass, I expect them to turn a lot of heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Thank you so much! Ive been excited for a while, I hope it goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                          Yeah, make sure you share the link. Should be good reading.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                            I would love to read it too.

Also, there should be a weekly fan call in session where we can debate different topics. Now that would get some good ratings.

I promise I will mostly be well behaved.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post

1) Boston College
                              2) Providence
                              3) Boston University
                              4) Massachusetts
                              5) Maine
                              6) Northeastern
                              7) Massachusetts-Lowell
                              8) Vermont
                              9) Connecticut
                              10) New Hampshire
                              11) Merrimack
                              WElcome to the Hockey East blogosphere! Very much looking forward to reading your coverage of the Maine hockey program! Good luck to you as you start off!
                              "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

I'm going to chuckle if UMass finishes ahead of Maine. If Maine had a Defense I could see them in 4th or 5th. If the D still is suspect no higher than 6th. BC, BU and PC in the top 3
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X