Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey Offseason: Insert Funny Title Here

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
    Well, we’re definitely going to lose our coach to some big *** program I just hope its a legit one and not UMass or some BS
    Enjoy it while you can. He appears to have this team on a mission.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Their is now a blurb on ticket website about the new ticket program. You will be able to pick specific seats sometime in future.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        looks like unh football sucks. Losing qb at maine has killed their offense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        You're right! UNH going to Colorado and will be 0-3 after next week.

Huge comeback win for you guys y'day. Impressive! Congrats! Enjoy it while you can
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          Maine 31-28 with 7 left... after 5 runs by Fitz and then a 37 yard field goal. Then WKU exploits defensive breakdown on a simple out route that goes for 75 yards. Shaking my head, that looked so bad.
          Yeah, the big plays given up were somewhat concerning, but a huge win in the end. Agree with BoSox and Wally that Harasymiak is going to be a hot commodity someday soon. He's done a great job at Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
            Yeah, the big plays given up were somewhat concerning, but a huge win in the end. Agree with BoSox and Wally that Harasymiak is going to be a hot commodity someday soon. He's done a great job at Maine.
            In my opinion the breakdowns were not due to lack of talent, but because players don't know the playbook. I think this game could have been a walk away if WKU receiver didn't drop a ball and other play where QB threw a bad ball. Seems like Defense is great, but sometimes miscommunicating/confusion leading to daggers.

Comment

Also, I forgot to mention... that punter was outstanding. I heard a lot of criticism first week. But he was exceptional last night. Way to go! Go Blue!

Comment

getting back to hockey--at least a sport that includes the word "hockey" in its name--the UMaine field hockey team won two games over the weekend and is now 5-0.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                  Maine 31-28 with 7 left... after 5 runs by Fitz and then a 37 yard field goal. Then WKU exploits defensive breakdown on a simple out route that goes for 75 yards. Shaking my head, that looked so bad.
                  I stumbled across the box score like 8 minutes into the game. Given how things started so poorly, this is a heck of a win. I couldn't believe they won after I saw the final score.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    I stumbled across the box score like 8 minutes into the game. Given how things started so poorly, this is a heck of a win. I couldn't believe they won after I saw the final score.
                    Not that I have watched a ton of games, but it was the most exciting game I've seen Maine football play.

Looks like Maine is up to #17 in FCS. And they play another FBS next game. But with two weeks to prepare and perhaps get injured players back. And study some game film. Let's see if Maine can keep her rolling...
                    https://www.newscentermaine.com/arti...n/97-592728400

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                      getting back to hockey--at least a sport that includes the word "hockey" in its name--the UMaine field hockey team won two games over the weekend and is now 5-0.
                      So this article says they are ranked 8th in the nation. Outstanding...
                      https://mainecampus.com/2018/09/fiel...inning-streak/

Are these games even on tv? I haven't watched field hockey before for UMaine. But I will take in a game some time if it is for free on internet. Go Blue!

Comment

Tickets came today! Kinda goofy though, tickets are not in any order that makes sense. Maybe someone else can solve the riddle...

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the boys on the ice next month.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
                          Tickets came today! Kinda goofy though, tickets are not in any order that makes sense. Maybe someone else can solve the riddle...

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the boys on the ice next month.
                          Can wait to see "BOTH" teams this season, men's and women's hockey!

Comment

I saw this video on the HE site. "Through The Years" - 40th Anniversary of Harold Alfond Arena

Comment

Announcement on broadcasting...

Radio - Jon Shields
                              TV - Jeff Mannix and Mike Tuell

https://goblackbears.com/news/2018/9...ll-hockey.aspx

Comment

A post by Tralmaks on social media confirms that Fossier will don an A on his sweater this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X