USCHO site help.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCHO site help.....

I've contacted USCHO, but nobody has responded. I'm unable to get the MOBILE style off of my PC. I'm OK with it on my phone & tablet, but it's horrible to deal with on my computer. I've logged off, and logged back in, but nothing is changing.

I can't edit, add emoticons, I don't see signatures, ...nuttin'. "Quick Style Chooser" does nothing, and clicking on "Default Style" does nothing.

Any ideas from USCHO nation? Thanks!
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Re: USCHO site help.....

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    I've contacted USCHO, but nobody has responded. I'm unable to get the MOBILE style off of my PC. I'm OK with it on my phone & tablet, but it's horrible to deal with on my computer. I've logged off, and logged back in, but nothing is changing.

I can't edit, add emoticons, I don't see signatures, ...nuttin'. "Quick Style Chooser" does nothing, and clicking on "Default Style" does nothing.

I wound up buying a brand new computer. Seriously, it was a main selling point in buying a new one -- that I could go back to the regular version. I don't think there is any way to get it back.

Comment

It was probably something you said.

Comment

There's a style chooser at the bottom of the site page....

Clear your browser history; clear the cookies, cache - everything about this site from your PC. The close your browser window. Then come back to the site. If that doesn't work, you might need a flamethrower.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          There's a style chooser at the bottom of the site page....

Clear your browser history; clear the cookies, cache - everything about this site from your PC. The close your browser window. Then come back to the site. If that doesn't work, you might need a flamethrower.
          None of that helped me, especially the style chooser. So, like I said, I bought a new computer. That worked.

Comment

I got stuck in that mode once, and trying to change the style back doesn't work. It seems to be a one-way street.

Wiping out my entire browser history for USCHO (I did the scorched earth policy, and wiped out the entire history for everything) worked.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              None of that helped me, especially the style chooser. So, like I said, I bought a new computer. That worked.
              Sounds like a plan I'll throw at Mrs.MadCity, haha!("Why? You get a new phone and tablet every year!" "Because!")

My confuser about 5 y/o; I know, ferking ancient! I'll try deleting everything mentioned first, then maybe look at a new 2018 model 😉

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                B,B,But I'm always nice!🤣

Comment

We need HELP!!!
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    He knows what he did.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                    X