Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    It's also easier to win the more goals you score.
    Sure when you are playing teams like Dartmouth, Brown, and Yale, forget about defense and just have fun, pile on the goals.
    But when you get to the FF you are playing the best teams, presumably with the best goalies, scoring is not going to be easy.

Wisconsin’s record when giving up 3 or more goals this year was 2-3-2, with one of those wins being in OT
    Clarkson’s record was 3-3 with a 1-2 record in those games of OT

So tell me again it is easier to win the more goals you score numbnuts

Comment

I feel like one of these days there's going to be a big reveal and we're all going to find out that pokechecker is actually Brad Frost or something
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
        So tell me again it is easier to win the more goals you score numbnuts
        I don't intend to disagree with you and thereby invite commentary on my own private parts, but your zinger actually didn't support your own premise. The cases you mentioned were cases when Wisco and Clarkson didn't score enough to win. But thanks for elevating the discourse nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
          I don't intend to disagree with you and thereby invite commentary on my own private parts, but your zinger actually didn't support your own premise. The cases you mentioned were cases when Wisco and Clarkson didn't score enough to win. But thanks for elevating the discourse nonetheless.
          Wow, you really should remove that leather from your head, maybe a little more fresh air on your noggin’ might do you some good, or maybe it is just too tight putting too much pressure on your brain. which doesn’t appear to be all that great anyway. IOW, don’t handicap yourself, you really don’t have anything to spare.

ANY team that doesn’t win obviously didn’t score enough.
          I trust that my previous post doesn’t need further explanation to anybody of normal cognitive abilities.

Comment

Wow, you really should remove that leather from your head, maybe a little more fresh air on your noggin’ might do you some good, or maybe it is just too tight putting too much pressure on your brain. which doesn’t appear to be all that great anyway. IOW, don’t handicap yourself, you really don’t have anything to spare.

ANY team that doesn’t win obviously didn’t score enough.
            I trust that my previous post doesn’t need further explanation to anybody of normal cognitive abilities.
            Noggin isn't a contraction.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              I feel like one of these days there's going to be a big reveal and we're all going to find out that pokechecker is actually Brad Frost or something
              Lol. This made my morning.

Comment

Bethel might take away his diploma if that were the case. Although if he does lose his diploma he could always go to Bullwinkle's alma mater.

https://www.guidogear.com/whatsamata...SABEgIS2_D_BwE
                Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-15-2018, 12:38 PM. Reason: OTOH maybe they wouldn't take him.
                "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

This reminds me of that time that two people on the men's forum got into a shouting match over whose W2 was bigger. At some point someone said something about how W2s were for peasants or something and touted his 1099 prowess.

Those were back in the USCHO glory days.

Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-15-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I always thought it was ARM. He is always so nice and reasonable I assume at some point he has to cut loose and be a complete A-hole and that is when puckchucker pops out. :P

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                      He is always so nice and reasonable...
                      You must not have been around here in the days when the UMD/UM rivalry would get heated, or when brooky was starting feuds with half of Canada. To say nothing of the Cafe and the boom times of rep. I will try to aspire to nice and reasonable, but I think I'm too OCD to suddenly quit using punctuation altogether.
                      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                        You must not have been around here in the days when the UMD/UM rivalry would get heated, or when brooky was starting feuds with half of Canada. To say nothing of the Cafe and the boom times of rep. I will try to aspire to nice and reasonable, but I think I'm too OCD to suddenly quit using punctuation altogether.
                        Well I figured a full Jekyll / Hyde thing. I laugh trying to imagine that sludge coming out of you. That is is so ridiculous is what makes it funny.

Comment

I don’t know if the whole team has that low of a GPA, but you can’t be a screw off 22 hours a day and then expect excellence in the 2 hours you play hockey.
                          The competition to be #1 is just too great and the difference between teams razor thin. If you want to be a champion you have to strive for excellence 24 hours a day, all year long.

The University of Minnesota Golden Gophers men’s team has been proving this for just shy of 40 years now.

Comment

lol

Comment

I don’t know if the whole team has that low of a GPA, but you can’t be a screw off 22 hours a day and then expect excellence in the 2 hours you play hockey.
                              The competition to be #1 is just too great and the difference between teams razor thin. If you want to be a champion you have to strive for excellence 24 hours a day, all year long.

The University of Minnesota Golden Gophers men’s team has been proving this for just shy of 40 years now.
                              Is 2002 and 2003 included in that range?

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                                Is 2002 and 2003 included in that range?
                                Was kinda wondering that myself, but it doesn't fit the narrative and you just really want him to call you names, don't you?
                                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Working...
                                X