Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Will there be Daryl Watts puns in the game recaps?

Maybe, maybe not. But there certainly should be plenty on this site no matter what the score.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      this would be a good place to perform a public service and point members to a website that will explain what is, and how to use a HOST file:
      http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
      if you haven't ever done this, if you do it, you will wonder how you ever survived not doing it before

you are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
        this would be a good place to perform a public service and point members to a website that will explain what is, and how to use a HOST file:
        http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
        It's probably asking to much for that site to update from the Frontpage 98 look of two decades ago...
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          Will there be Daryl Watts puns in the game recaps?

Maybe, maybe not. But there certainly should be plenty on this site no matter what the score.
          Minn Duluth 4 BC 2 WATT HAPPENED?
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
            Grant must be Maddie as hell.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

If Lonergan is okay I'll take the L and move on. If she's not then I'm going to be very, very unhappy.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                If Lonergan is okay I'll take the L and move on. If she's not then I'm going to be very, very unhappy.
                I hope she is ok as well. Best player on your team and a pleasure to watch. Does not get half of the credit she deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
                  I liked her goal that tied the game. I’m sure she’s not the only solenoid that they lost though.

Comment

For those that didn't watch this game there was nothing fluky about UMD's W. Both teams are very good but I thought UMD got the better of the play for the large majority of the game. BC losing Lonergan was obviously huge (she is one of the best players in the country) but overall, UMD was the better team last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeydad23 View Post
                      For those that didn't watch this game there was nothing fluky about UMD's W. Both teams are very good but I thought UMD got the better of the play for the large majority of the game. BC losing Lonergan was obviously huge (she is one of the best players in the country) but overall, UMD was the better team last night!
                      Yeah they kicked our ass in all facets of the game last night.

Comment

UMD completes the sweep
                        Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO! MERCY!
                        Last edited by ne7minder; 09-30-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Disaster

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                            UMD completes the sweep
                            Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO, MERCY
                            They probably should go get a Mercy to heal up Lonergan.

...this joke is going to be a woosh for most of this board isn't it
                            https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                            https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                            NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                            Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Yeah, those are 2 tough non conference losses to have on the resume this early. UMD with Rooney and a better than advertised lineup is going to be a pain for everyone they play.
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                                They probably should go get a Mercy to heal up Lonergan.

...this joke is going to be a woosh for most of this board isn't it
                                WATTS B.C gonna do without their BEST player ?

Comment

Working...
                                X