Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    No, it's not BC related
    I saw where a player was leaving BC, and headed to Holy Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by DDad16 View Post
    I saw where a player was leaving BC, and headed to Holy Cross.
    Yes indeed. Rachel Moore, who left the team midseason, is transferring to HC per social media. Good luck to her!

Quote Originally Posted by pokechecker View Post
    Quiet Riot meet FiveHoleFrenzy
    Are you two gonna raise kids together or will this just be a cross country romance?
    if we did raise kids together they may be lucky enough to commit at 3 years old...the way things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot View Post
    if we did raise kids together they may be lucky enough to commit at 3 years old...the way things are going.
    No kidding...

I've raised my kids and something you may find interesting, been a goalie dad as well...

Making America Troll Again

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot View Post
    why wait so long?
    any D1 coach worth their salt should know your kid is going to be a superstar, the longer they wait, somebody else might scoop them, get a verbal commitment even before the adoption/papers sperm bank, or whatever the plan is even set in motion. You snooze, you lose.
    #TellingTheTruth Öor the one NOT reading from a script NOR attempting to hide behind ridiculously large glasses NOR brushing hair forward to cover the face

why wait so long?
    any D1 coach worth their salt should know your kid is going to be a superstar, the longer they wait, somebody else might scoop them, get a verbal commitment even before the adoption/papers sperm bank, or whatever the plan is even set in motion. You snooze, you lose.
    Genetics testing!!!

Soviet / East German training academies!!!

plus Áa change, plus c'est la mÍme chose

why wait so long?
    good one

like I said, lots of building jumpers

BC fans, any idea if the BC games will be streamed same way as last year on the ESPN app? Or will it move to ESPN plus app which I understand is a different package to buy.

It was fun watching for ďfreeĒ last year. Wondering if we get the same this year now with added Olympians.

If you know off hand Iíve always wondered how HE and ECAC do their conference scheduling. Like CHA and WCHA is easy, everyone plays each other 4 times. Surely thatís not what HE and ECAC do.

I haven't heard anything about us changing from ESPN3; I'd be shocked if it was anything different as it's IMO the best case scenario for both our men's and women's teams exposure wise.

Conference scheduling for WHEA is 3x each with it alternating each year who has the second home game. That's pretty much it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    BC fans, any idea if the BC games will be streamed same way as last year on the ESPN app? Or will it move to ESPN plus app which I understand is a different package to buy.

It was fun watching for ďfreeĒ last year. Wondering if we get the same this year now with added Olympians.

If you know off hand Iíve always wondered how HE and ECAC do their conference scheduling. Like CHA and WCHA is easy, everyone plays each other 4 times. Surely thatís not what HE and ECAC do.
    The ECAC league games everyone plays each other 2 times home and home with some (Like CCT-SLU) playing either 1 or 2 non-conf games against each other. League schedule is set up with travel partners (CCT-SLU, Colgate-Cornell, Quinny- Prinny, Ylae-Brown, Dart-Harv and RPI-Union. Clarkson-SLU rivalry games are the best attended for either school and travel is a 10 mile bus trip so it is a no brainer as far as scheduling the non-conf games.
    Last edited by vicb; 08-05-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years)

I haven't heard anything about us changing from ESPN3; I'd be shocked if it was anything different as it's IMO the best case scenario for both our men's and women's teams exposure wise.

Conference scheduling for WHEA is 3x each with it alternating each year who has the second home game. That's pretty much it!
    Excellent news. Thanks Tony

Quote Originally Posted by vicb View Post
    The ECAC league games everyone plays each other 2 times home and home with some (Like CCT-SLU) playing either 1 or 2 non-conf games against each other.
    Aha. So some of the games are non conf. I think thatís what was confusing me. Thanks Vic

Where is the groundswell for the b(c)eagles? Now that it is August and the season is fast approaching, their fans have got to be amped up about the upcoming season. The main(s) power source, the returning PK winner returns to lead a (over)loaded cast of forwards. Not one, not two, but three returning Olympic team defensemen plus a highly regarded freshmen goalie!

Who dat gonna beat dem Eagles?
    "For absolutely no reason we went to Canada and when we were coming back over the border they asked us if we had anything to declare...
    I said yes...War." Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Where is the groundswell for the b(c)eagles? Now that it is August and the season is fast approaching, their fans have got to be amped up about the upcoming season. The main(s) power source, the returning PK winner returns to lead a (over)loaded cast of forwards. Not one, not two, but three returning Olympic team defensemen plus a highly regarded freshmen goalie!

Who dat gonna beat dem Eagles?
    Fear the Green and Gold and/or the Toothpaste.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years)

Quote Originally Posted by vicb View Post
    Fear the Green and Gold and/or the Toothpaste.
    Colgate could be good. Iíve always liked their coachís flossophy.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Where is the groundswell for the b(c)eagles? Now that it is August and the season is fast approaching, their fans have got to be amped up about the upcoming season.
    Watts puns aside, yeah I'm pretty anxious for things to start. I only realized this week that the UMD series is on the road which sucks because I was going to come up on the Friday. That's what happens when you don't have your schedule released until November though...
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Senior Writer, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

2017-2018 NCAA Women's Hockey Tournament Pairwise Predictor -- 2018-2019 Coming Soon!
    2017-2018 Men's & Women's GRaNT Computer Rankings -- 2018-2019 Coming Soon!
    2017-2018 BCI Women's Hockey KRACH Calculator -- 2018-2019 Coming Soon!

Watts puns aside . . .
    I’m hoping against hope that you don’t have to worry, though this thread, for some unaccountable reason, gets a lot of wacky traffic. But all the possible sophomoric puns were exhausted in her freshman year, so maybe it’s time to just let Watts be Watts.

Quote Originally Posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
    Iím hoping against hope that you donít have to worry, though this thread, for some unaccountable reason, gets a lot of wacky traffic. But all the possible sophomoric puns were exhausted in her freshman year, so maybe itís time to just let Watts be Watts.
    Booooo! Hisssss!

Quote Originally Posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
    But all the possible sophomoric puns were exhausted in her freshman year, so maybe it’s time to just let Watts be Watts.
    This caused me to bolt upright in shock. Never!
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Senior Writer, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

2017-2018 NCAA Women's Hockey Tournament Pairwise Predictor -- 2018-2019 Coming Soon!
    2017-2018 Men's & Women's GRaNT Computer Rankings -- 2018-2019 Coming Soon!
    2017-2018 BCI Women's Hockey KRACH Calculator -- 2018-2019 Coming Soon!

Thread Information