Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by MrOpinion View Post
    WATTS B.C gonna do without their BEST player ?
    You have two posts on this forum and both of them have been trashing Daryl Watts. Watts and Lonergan would both would like it if you shut the fk up. Thanks.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

thanks for softening up UMD for the Gophers next weekend

seriously, I'm sure all the WCHA teams appreciate BC being the sacrificial lamb to let them all know UMD is going to be a really tough win this year

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        You have two posts on this forum and both of them have been trashing Daryl Watts. Watts and Lonergan would both would like it if you shut the fk up. Thanks.
        Trashed ? Hahaha.... Am I NOT allowed to have a opinion in regards to who IS the best player ? Lord you have a unhealthy obsession for that kid.

Comment

Originally posted by MrOpinion View Post
          Trashed ? Hahaha.... Am I NOT allowed to have a opinion in regards to who IS the best player ? Lord you have a unhealthy obsession for that kid.
          I have an unhealthy obsession with *our program*.

Caitrin is one of my favorite players we have ever had. We aren't winning a thing without her. But you are doing a disservice to your niece by acting this way. Log off.

Comment

Lonergan good, Watts simply better IMO. I actually like Newkirk as 2nd best player on this team, and Browne will likely surpass Lonergan by next year. Again, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeynut69 View Post
              Lonergan good, Watts simply better IMO. I actually like Newkirk as 2nd best player on this team, and Browne will likely surpass Lonergan by next year. Again, IMO.
              This was my ranking of forwards. I'd actually rank Keller and Flanagan as the #2 and #3 best players on this years' team.

Comment

I really would rather we didn't go down this path at all, the last thing our team needs in the middle of a slump is to be ranked as individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOpinion View Post
                  ...Am I NOT allowed to have a opinion?...
                  No, but you are allowed to have AN opinion. Either way, nobody really cares what your opinion might be.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Disaster

October 02, 2018 - 08:54 PM EDT
                    Trump mocks Christine Blasey Ford testimony at Mississippi rally

BY MEGAN KELLER 8,568

Saw this headline from “The Hill” this morning. Of all her feats, I had no idea she is a reporter too. Incredible. Go Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
                      October 02, 2018 - 08:54 PM EDT
                      Trump mocks Christine Blasey Ford testimony at Mississippi rally

BY MEGAN KELLER 8,568

Saw this headline from “The Hill” this morning. Of all her feats, I had no idea she is a reporter too. Incredible. Go Eagles.
                      That's why she is MK Ultra...

And for the "Disaster" doom and gloom, some good old fashion advice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t4OfCYoVj0
                      Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 10-03-2018, 10:01 AM.
                      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                        That's why she is MK Ultra...

And for the "Disaster" doom and gloom, some good old fashion advice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t4OfCYoVj0
                        Don’t fret BC fans...help is on the way....in 5 years. An 8th grader just committed. (Not kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
                          Don’t fret BC fans...help is on the way....in 5 years. An 8th grader just committed. (Not kidding)
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq2WJ2r0NkM

Molly Jordan...Jeez, a 13 year old...That is young if the Feb 2005 birthdate is accurate.

l blame Brad Frost.
                          Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 10-03-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq2WJ2r0NkM

Cailin Flynn? Or Molly Jordan? It is Molly Jordan...Jeez that is young.

l blame Brad Frost.
                            Yes- 2005/2023. BC just won the race to commit the first 05...at least they won something this week!

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
                              at least they won something this week!
                              Guess I gotta start working on the Jordan puns...

Comment

FFS... I do not endorse. DO NOT CONGRATULATE.

Comment

Working...
                                X