Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
    As long as it’s not done illeaglely I guess I’m ok with it.
    Not much weagle room then, I guess. Unless you're a badger, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34r4-yzCyVw
    Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-31-2018, 08:53 PM. Reason: A new mascot for Wisconsin?
    "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
      Not much weagle room then, I guess. Unless you're a badger, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34r4-yzCyVw
      looks like an ad from the 50's
      people buy cars from someone that puts that ad on tv? WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
        looks like an ad from the 50's
        people buy cars from someone that puts that ad on tv? WOW
        I kind of wondered the same thing. I would guess it's a dealership somewhere in Wisconsin. Maybe Sheboygan?

Actually, Johnson Automotive dealerships are mostly in North Carolina, but there's one also in Florida and in Maryland.
        Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 04-02-2018, 06:32 PM. Reason: And they sell high end cars, too.
        "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Seems like Lindsay Agnew to somewhere in Hockey East (BC?) is becoming a reality...
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

I Heard it was BC....as if BC was not loaded with Defenseman already.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MAHOCKEY FAN View Post
              I Heard it was BC....as if BC was not loaded with Defenseman already.....
              She’s a forward.

Comment

FWIW, Florence Schelling, from Northeastern, won the Swedish League Goalie of the Year.......she and roommate, Courtney Birchard, UNH played with Linkopling and lost the rubber game of the finals to Lulea, who had Jenn Wakefield, UNH/BU/ Team Canada.....a great 3 game series.......fun to watch, awesome hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                  Seems like Lindsay Agnew to somewhere in Hockey East (BC?) is becoming a reality...
                  It's BC -- the instagram post you're referring to actually mentions BC at the top. I didn't notice it at first.

Article: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...-womens-hockey
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    It's BC -- the instagram post you're referring to actually mentions BC at the top. I didn't notice it at first.

Good luck to Agnew. Maybe it will work out for her out east...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

But she's Canadian. She must really not like small towns and colleges.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

What are the circumstances that Agnew does not have to sit out a year on the transfer?
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          What are the circumstances that Agnew does not have to sit out a year on the transfer?
                          I had absolutely no idea until I did some digging, but I did find it:

https://***********/Salzano14/status/981287653898321920?s=19

Comment

how about an all Canada line: LA, 9 and 7
                            or a super line of LA, 19 and 9 with 4 and 10 on D

hopefully that would get the blessing of the high end coach

can't wait for next year already.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
                              how about an all Canada line: LA, 9 and 7
                              or a super line of LA, 19 and 9 with 4 and 10 on D

hopefully that would get the blessing of the high end coach

can't wait for next year already.
                              Where does #11 fit into the mix?...

That is an overloaded lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                                Where does #11 fit into the mix?...

That is an overloaded lineup.
                                Newkirk, Lonergan, and Connolly are the centers, barring someone switching positions. But I agree with Riot, I'd really like to see LA with #9. And Beres can definitely do some damage with one of the big boppers.

Comment

Working...
                                X