Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
    Don’t fret BC fans...help is on the way....in 5 years. An 8th grader just committed. (Not kidding)
    Didn't Webster commit to UW when she was in 8th grade?
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I watched Saturday’s 3rd period and was surprised that BC coach did not pull her goaltender late in the period with the score at 2-1. She certainly had the opportunity to do so. I recall chatter last year late in the season on the same topic (UConn or OSU). I am not sure I understand the rationale on not taking a chance when you are down by one but maybe with that kind of firepower you just hope for the best.

Comment

Yes Webster did commit in 8 th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
          I am not sure I understand the rationale on not taking a chance when you are down by one but maybe with that kind of firepower you just hope for the best.
          We could never fathom having that much firepower not to bother pulling our goalies down by 1 late in the 3rd. That would be nice.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            FFS...
            You don't have to struggle with Fat Finger Syndrome...For freak's sake get a flip phone with big number buttons...
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Cuse final thoughts https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ts-predictions
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

"undisclosed non-contact injury"???
                Wondering what this could be...I would guess lower body, maybe a strained knee, groin pull, ankle??? Whatever, I hate to see anyone miss games due to any type of injury, and hope she heals fast.
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  Syracuse Orange have a certain appeel. Still, BC 8 Syr 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
                    Syracuse Orange have a certain appeel. Still, BC 8 Syr 1.
                    Bad timing for any team traveling to Boston to play the Eagles this weekend. I would guess they just might have a little extra motivation.

Comment

Lonergan is back!

EDIT: And wow just scored a beauty
                      Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 10-06-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Thank goodness for cupcakes...

Comment

Great article on Cayla Barnes from Nicole Haase:

https://victorypress.org/2018/10/09/...-cayla-barnes/

Comment

SLU final thoughts: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ts-predictions

Comment

Let's be honest, SLU is a gluten free mini-cupcake...So bc should have one of the games where they approach double digits in goals maybe like 7 or 8 to 2 and maybe the other game is 4 or 5 to 1.

Comment

"If BC drops even a point in this series, it’ll be time to push the panic button. The stakes really are that high."
                                The Battle For Shipping Rights Through The St. Lawrence Seaway, one of the most financially valuable rivalry games in sports

Boy, you were not exaggerating Grant.

"Also, there is no way the Eagles end the season at #6 or lower in the polls. They are just flat-out too good. BC is one of the four best teams in the country, week one be ****ed..."

Good to see you got your mojo back! Just hope you're not setting yourself up for another big emotional setback. But in this instance I think you're good.

Comment

Working...
                                X