Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Reports are she has all the tools, but is still a work in progress.
    Say, that's great news for BC. I've often wondered where she wood end up.
    Last edited by Genbeau; 09-13-2018, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
      Say, that's great news for BC. I've often wondered where she wood end up.
      She was quoted as telling her fellow recruits that 'we've only just begun.'

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
        'We've Only Just Begun.'
        Definitely in awl of the talent displayed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

No relation to Alex but that's all I know -- anyone know anything about her, puns aside?
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            No relation to Alex but that's all I know -- anyone know anything about her, puns aside?
            Somebody can get to practice and tell us what they saw.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
              She was quoted as telling her fellow recruits that 'we've only just begun.'
              And looking at Watts and singing "You Light Up my Life"
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                She's from Michigan...bc has had some success with kids from Michigan.
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

It's clear that Crowley is building this team via trades.

Comment

Less than two weeks until BC hockey, still no official sched lolllllllllll

You guys always think I'm joking when I say we'll know who we're playing by November
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

You guys always think I'm joking when I say we'll know who we're playing by November

You're upset? How do you suppose the opponents who have been penciled in feel??
                      Last edited by thirdtime's . . .; 09-16-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Look at Northeastern's schedule and see when you play the Huskies. Look at UMD's schedule, and that's when you play the Bulldogs. NCAA quarters, you maybe play the Huskies again. Semis? Let's guess the fighting nurses. All the rest is a bunch of teams that for BC will be so many cupcakes, and the names on the front nor the back of the jerseys won't matter.
                        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                          ......Semis? Let's guess the TWO TIME DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION fighting nurses. .......
                          I may never have a season where I can use this description again so I will enjoy this for as long as possible and hope the TWO will be a THREE this time next year.
                          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/wome...9-schedule.php

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                              I may never have a season where I can use this description again so I will enjoy this for as long as possible and hope the TWO will be a THREE this time next year.
                              But you've reached the point where you can always go to using "3-time NCAA Champion fighting nurses", and that's not too shabby either.
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                                .....All the rest is a bunch of teams that for BC will be so many cupcakes, and the names on the front nor the back of the jerseys won't matter.
                                Ouch, a little bit disrespectful of your opponents there. That usually comes back to bite you in the a**. Fortunately for BC, their coach does not disrespect her opponents, so on paper they should have little difficulty with the usual suspects.

Comment

Working...
                                X