• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    His new lawyer already quit.
    Stormy is on later, I wonder if he stays quiet rest of day
    Everybody else he's got issues with, he's tweeting up a storm, calling them by his derogatory little nicknames.

Hasn't said a thing about Stormy.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I thought he also tried to hire someone else but that lawyer had to turn him down because he or she is already working for someone else in the White House on this case.
      (Kepler-on-the-road)

Laughable. African dictatorships look at Dump and think, "dude, you are just unprofessional."

Presidential lawyer Jay Sekulow announced Sunday morning that Joseph diGenova and his wife Victoria Toensing, who had been announced as additions to the president’s legal team last week, weren’t coming on board after all.

“The President is disappointed that conflicts prevent Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing from joining his Special Counsel legal team,” Sekulow said in a statement.

The purported problem with their hiring was that Toensing, an experienced Washington hand, also represents Marc Corallo, who was the spokesman for Trump’s legal team last year. Corallo, who spoke to Special Counsel Robert Mueller for hours in February, has alleged that former presidential aide Hope Hicks may have obstructed justice when she said that emails between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer during the campaign would “never get out.”

Beyond that conflict, though, the New York Times reports that “the president did not believe he had personal chemistry with Mr. diGenova and Ms. Toensing.”
      Last edited by Anne85; 03-25-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Is Kepler dressing up as Dr. Mrs?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Is Kepler dressing up as Dr. Mrs?
          (Kepler-on-the-road) Anne is not Dr. Mrs., she's a longtime Cornell hockey friend and Lynah Faithful traveler. Those of the Cafe who have met me at NC$$ games have also met her. But I will mark all Visitor posts explicitly as such, yes.

I wish Anne would post. She's way more interesting than I and evidently less predictable.
          Last edited by Anne85; 03-25-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anne85 View Post
            (Kepler-on-the-road) Anne is not Dr. Mrs., she's a longtime Cornell hockey friend. But I will mark all posts explicitly as such, yes.
            Your voice is not hard to recognize. Give Anne our best. Have the two of you determined whether BU will win this thing?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Your voice is not hard to recognize. Give Anne our best. Have the two of you determined whether BU will win this thing?
              (Kepler-on-the-road) We're actually divided today. I have no choice but to root for BU as the only eastern team left. Anne is only "Anne"* because she was conceived on the Michigan campus (her Mom showed her the actual spot) so it's filial allegiance and "Go Blue!"

* They added the 'e' because quote otherwise it would fall over unquote.
              Last edited by Anne85; 03-25-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

For some reason Melania is staying at the Florida Kremlin for a few extra days while Sniffles heads back to DC. I thought they'd cuddle in bed together while listening to Stormy's interview.

Comment

Holy ****. Are Ms. Clifford’s pupils extremely dilated or is it just me?

ETA: Twitter has apparently noticed as well.
                  Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-25-2018, 06:44 PM.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Kelly's probably wondering if spanking him with a magazine of his face is the only way to get Trump to stop talking about himself
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Holy ****. Are Ms. Clifford’s pupils extremely dilated or is it just me?

ETA: Twitter has apparently noticed as well.
                      she's just real excited to be talking about boning the orange man.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/ouc...-steve-mnuchin

During an interview on Fox News Sunday, Mnuchin complained that Democrats had negotiated for an increase in non-defense spending as a part of the omnibus budget bill.

“That’s going to happen next time,” Wallace pointed out. “When the next spending bill comes up in October, they’re going to be demanding parity as well. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, but it is reality.”

“It doesn’t need to be reality,” Mnuchin opined. “I think they should give the president a line-item veto.”

“That was ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court,” Wallace noted.

“Well again, Congress could pass a rule, okay, that allows them to do it,” Mnuchin replied.
                        Report Advertisement

“No, no,” Wallace interrupted. “It would have to be a constitutional amendment.”

Mnuchin accused Wallace of trying to “get into a debate.”
                        Derp.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Wallace is another guy who probably despises everything that’s happening with the government right now. He’s a serious journalist stuck at a **** company.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You say that a lot...and you are maybe half right. He doesnt like Trump as a person which is why he despises his presidency but when the Bushes were pulling their crap he wasnt protesting the BS to high heaven. If Trump shut his mouth and didnt hire morons to speak for him Wallace would be all in. In comparison to the rest yeah I guess he is alright but overall he is still pretty bad. The second he took that job he sold his soul.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              You say that a lot...and you are maybe half right. He doesnt like Trump as a person which is why he despises his presidency but when the Bushes were pulling their crap he wasnt protesting the BS to high heaven. If Trump shut his mouth and didnt hire morons to speak for him Wallace would be all in. In comparison to the rest yeah I guess he is alright but overall he is still pretty bad. The second he took that job he sold his soul.
                              Yeah. If Trump implodes in 2019, they'll give President Pence full support for playing the game "the right way"
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Wallace is correct. SCOTUS has already spoken on the subject.

Mind you, I think it would get the necessary 2/3 state approval if it ever got that far, but given the past 20 years of Congreffs, it's a pipe dream.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X