X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Who knew being a galactic dipsh_t was genetic.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      the sad thing is they don't meet the 55% funding requirement even though the state school funding formula is very low. I know our town spends far more than the state-mandated school funding amount, so even if they fulfilled their 55% funding level, it woudln't be close to 55% of our school budget because we choose to spend extra. In Maine, if you let the state fund 55% of your school budget, you'll end up with an underfunded school.
      Do you pay much in property taxes? I would think people from away pay the vast majority of them where you are.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

So true.

Comment

From WaPo:

“Trump ignored warnings from his national security advisers, including a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating "DO NOT CONGRATULATE."

JFC

Comment

Seriously. I don't know if they're staying as a way to stand between us a nuclear annihilation, but jeebus. At some point you just have to give up, right?
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ben Carson blames his wife for the $31,000 dining set

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...31K-dining-set
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  Ben Carson blames his wife for the $31,000 dining set

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...31K-dining-set
                  A true piece of sh-t.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I saw a great headline that said, “Carson actually used ‘Wives be shoppin’’ as excuse for $31k table”
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I saw a great headline that said, “Carson actually used ‘Wives be shoppin’’ as excuse for $31k table”
                      This is the 180 deg opposite of "draining the swamp".

He's damming up the swap, and making it 3x deeper, and adding pollutants to kill people.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        This is the 180 deg opposite of "draining the swamp".

He's damming up the swap, and making it 3x deeper, and adding pollutants to kill people.
                        Have you SEEN the prices in DC????!!!!
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Maddow is getting Comey on 4/19.

Must-see television.
                          Code:

Comment

@dick_nixon: I imagine most of you watching have done it but anyone interested in Illinois elections should read "American Pharaoh," the best book about Daley Sr. and the Chicago Machine.

@dick_nixon: It argues -- convincingly -- that Daley was a crook but he saved Chicago.

@ParkSlopePile: @dick_nixon Truly a fantastic book, RN. Shows how long Daley had to work to get his famed “clout”. More politicians should take Richard Joseph Daley’s basic political advice. @billdeblasio, for one. After all, Daley roused the dead for JFK.

@dannyknestor: @dick_nixon Hell so did Ditka, but Daley, at least, had an offense.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'm sure the trump supporters (AKA the entire republican party) think this guy is just another liberal. They will hypocritically conveniently forget he once referred to Obama as a p uss y.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Fun table.
                                Older list, but our global CEO is still in command, and it looks like our ratio isn't too horrid. I guess that's what you get when your fearless leader is French.

Comment

Working...
                                X