X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Oh just you wait for the indictments coming up in the next couple of weeks. All that was needed was someone who wouldn't sweep it under the rug, like Comey did.
    rotflmao
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Someone from Cambridge Analytica should have watched Fight Club...
      https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0697dfe19352b

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        Someone from Cambridge Analytica should have watched Fight Club...
        https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0697dfe19352b
        The best people.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          rotflmao
          Hey, the fifth time he tells you they're coming is the charm.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Says a person who, IIRC, was one of the ones who kept stating in 2016 that there's no interference and Trump shouldn't be paranoid. Then when the election doesn't go your way, all of a sudden, it's a problem. Stop trying to de-legitimize the election. Get over it. You lost. And your whining has wasted 18 months of government funding. Republicans would be more sympathetic if you actually found something. But no, it was just sour grapes. So you should be vindictively attacked for it.
            has this thing cost $30 million yet? cause that's how much has been budgeted for Trumpy's ego parade.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              And no money was wasted on the Benghazi investigation? Right? The Russia hacking is legit. AND, not only is it legit but the Government has done nothing to prevent it from happening again.

You've False Equivalenced again.
              more guilty pleas than Benghazi.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Hey, the fifth time he tells you they're coming is the charm.
                Any day now with those FEMA death camps.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

John Oliver's book now owns three of the top six spots for Amazon's top sellers list.

Pence's is 30th. Likely because people mistakenly bought it instead of Oliver's.

The top critical review:
                  I don’t actually dislike this book at all, I just wanted the upset homophobes to read my comment as they scour the one star section for appeasement. This book is great for kids to learn about acceptance, I recommend it as all proceeds are donated.
                  ETA: "Usually ships within 1-3 weeks" Jeebus.
                  Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-19-2018, 04:55 PM.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Any day now with those FEMA death camps.
                    Do the death camps begin before or after obama confiscates all the guns?

Comment

Jim Carrey has been busy painting for the last few years. He released a bunch of them on Twitter and the right wing is losing their collective minds over it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...h-sanders.html
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Jim Carrey has been busy painting for the last few years. He released a bunch of them on Twitter and the right wing is losing their collective minds over it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...h-sanders.html
                        It actually has a very strong resemblance to her

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          It actually has a very strong resemblance to her
                          I said the same thing! Why is everyone so upset?
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Do the death camps begin before or after obama confiscates all the guns?
                            It's about the time we flip the switch on the fluoride in the water to abort all the white Christian babies.

Er, I mean "they." They flip the switch.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Says a person who, IIRC, was one of the ones who kept stating in 2016 that there's no interference and Trump shouldn't be paranoid. Then when the election doesn't go your way, all of a sudden, it's a problem. Stop trying to de-legitimize the election. Get over it. You lost. And your whining has wasted 18 months of government funding. Republicans would be more sympathetic if you actually found something. But no, it was just sour grapes. So you should be vindictively attacked for it.
                              Ah, no, I did not ever say that there was no interference. Not once. I have proposed the idea that if dump was not part of this, there's no need to be so paranoid about it. Repeated times. But since we keep seeing that this moron is so very defensive about the subject, he gets a lot of deserved scrutiny.

And when have I posted that the election was illegitimate? Find that post.

What is so very moronic of YOU is that you are not bothered what so ever of allegations that a foreign country may have attempted to interfere with our elections. Makes your anti-globalist view very small.

BTW, as others have posted, as opposed to all of the Secretary Clinton investigations, so far, we have some actual guilty pleas in this investigation. Also, a thing we didn't see with the e-mailz and begazi!!! are charges being leveled at real people. All from a Republican investigator. Yes, very wasteful to have people plead guilty to crimes. Finally have gotten someplace with an investigation.

You are a sad and angry person who needs to stop listening to that little voice in your head. And start giving a crap about our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                It's about the time we flip the switch on the fluoride in the water to abort all the white Christian babies.

Er, I mean "they." They flip the switch.
                                How is it that these ideas have validity, and russians hacking here in the US does not? Especially when we find out that there's a place in St Petersburg called the Troll Factory?

Are people that irrational?

Comment

Working...
                                X