X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Are you just going to keep saying that every time someone posts about Trump? You are becoming Sicatoka like. We all know people will vote for Trump it doesn't make the news that happens any less relevant.
    It's no different than people posting things about trump daily doing or saying something stupid and acting like it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. People need to realize this and hopefully that helps them realize the only alternative is to actually get out and vote, something that democratic voters failed to grasp in 2016 and even earlier in trump's term. Happily, wins in republican leaning areas (or areas bathed in deep red) may be showing people are waking up to that idea.

Comment

@roboso: @Kasparov63 A Trump-backed candidate got a good win, finally.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/a...mpression=true

Sessions will likely be canned next. Then a Trump yes-man will be appointed to fire Rosenstein, and replace him with someone who will end the Mueller investigation.

That is Trump's endgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Sessions and Rosenstein will likely be canned next. Then a Trump yes-man will be appointed to end the Mueller investigation.
          That's what I'm hoping for. I want him to fire him now.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Sessions will likely be canned next. Then a Trump yes-man will be appointed to fire Rosenstein, and replace him with someone who will end the Mueller investigation.

That is Trump's endgame.
            Remember that Ryan and Turtle have said nothing about this. They are complicit.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
              Maggie Haberman Verified account @maggieNYT

Mitch, Ryan and the non-retiring Repubs deserve their own volume in "Profiles in Cowardice."
              Putin Jr. For real. Press until you cannot press anymore.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

But I am Sure He Has Nothing to Hide
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Can a public servant sign an NDA? Would this actually do **** against whistleblowers?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Pretty sure NDAs don’t cover whistleblowing. You are almost always allowed to report crimes. Cat think of a situtiation where you aren’t.

And I think you might be right about public servants. And if you’re not, you should be.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Pretty sure NDAs don’t cover whistleblowing. You are almost always allowed to report crimes. Cat think of a situtiation where you aren’t.

And I think you might be right about public servants. And if you’re not, you should be.
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Even Gowdy knows the jig is up.

Also, duh. He's digging his own grave even deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

The whole point of that is to avoid corruption and be more open- so that nothing is hidden.

Which I had thought this dope was running on- the whole drain the swap BS.

And it's turning out to be the very predictable opposite. Shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Can a public servant sign an NDA? Would this actually do **** against whistleblowers?
                            Yup. We were going through outsourcing and I had to sign one.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Even Gowdy knows the jig is up.

Also, duh. He's digging his own grave even deeper.

Jesus that is like doing a probe into the mafia and never talking to anyone involved in the flipping mafia

But hey it is easy to find no evidence of collusion when you dont actually look for collusion.

Gowdy calling out Nunes openly like that means Devin is the sacrificial lamb in all this. Paul Ryan will make him the example and then brush the whole thing under the rug...until Trump fires Mueller and Rosenstein.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I wish Trump would hurry up and fire Rosenstein now that he's been cleared.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X